I Regret To Inform You That California Is At It Again

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
In the 1960s, the deinstitutionalization of patients from state psychiatric hospitals, according to the physician's medical libraries on use of pharmaceuticals, was a precipitating factor which seeded the population of people that are homeless.
The number of homeless people grew in the 1980s, as housing and social service cuts increased. After many years of advocacy and numerous revisions, President Ronald Reagan signed into law the McKinney–Vento Homeless Assistance Act in 1987;

Causes of homelessness in the United States include lack of affordable housing, divorce, lawful eviction, negative cash flow, post traumatic stress disorder, foreclosure, fire, natural disasters (hurricane, earthquake, or flood), mental illness, physical disability, having no family or supportive relatives, substance abuse, lack of needed services, elimination of pensions and unemployment entitlements, no or inadequate income sources (such as Social Security, stock dividends, or annuity), poverty (no net worth), gambling, unemployment, and low-paying jobs
Homelessness in the United States affects many segments of the population, including families, children, domestic violence victims, ex-convicts, veterans, and the aged
So who do we send to Mexico? The aged? Vets? The mentally ill? Victims of domestic violence? Minimum wage workers? How about the disabled? Tell us, you RWNJ's, who gets the ax?

Jan 2018
My house
Now with congress taking away more money from the social security fund and from Medicare we will see more people living in the streets as the wealthy get more of OUR money. As for Mexico it is a nice place but just not my cup of coffee, I like California and the bay area the most of anyplace I have ever been.

Sep 2012
California
In Effort to Help Homeless Residents, Sacramento Hires Street Nurses | California Health Report

There they go again, trying to take care of their citizens. Giving away free healthcare to people who can't afford to pay for it? Which liberal fluffhead came up with that stupid idea? They should be locking them up or kicking them out. I tell you one of these days those fruits and nuts are going to fall into the ocean, and then we'll finally be free from their Godless oppression.

Snowflakes. Back in my day you shoved a dirty sock into your ear and kept working. Only a pussy needs hearing out of both ears.
Sorry to inform you but California will not fall into the ocean. One half is going north relative to the other half. I know conservatives hate our wonderful state because we are cool, make tons of money, drive the worlds technology, make all the movies, have all the babes, have incredible weather, we have unbelievable diversity, the state is gorgeous, we rock bathing suits and live and let live but at some point you guys have to realize one fact of life. We don't give a shit what you think, we are too busy having a good life to bother with you morons.