I want my country back !

I

ilikeGW

No building IN HISTORY (pre-9/11) has had a plane fly INTO it and land between floors. What could they compare it to? Buildings on fire? A burning building is not the same thing as a several ton plane LANDING in the middle of an office building. People in the vicinity said the crashes felt like an earthquake. Earthquakes DO cause buildings to fall down.
The bold text was regarding WTC 7.

I

ilikeGW

i like what you said about foreign or DOMESTIC. see this guy is in the marines and has common sense to what the problems are here
You'll believe a Marine who wasn't at the terror attack site(s) that day, but you'll disbelieve witnesses to the accounts?

As for "certain people not working" an estimated 400 Jews died on 9/11.
Staff writer Adam Dickter profiles the lives of eight of the victims. (While no one knows for certain how many Jews were killed on Sept. 11, the most reliable estimates put the number at about 400. This despite the blasphemy spread in the Arab world that no Jews perished, having been warned by the Mossad agents who supposedly carried out the attacks.)
Special Content - Jewish and Israel News from New York - The Jewish Week

I guess they weren't special enough to be saved?

S

ssgiceman

Yes. But I'm sure a more... truthful person could get something out there and make a differnence...

You don't need alot of money, just alot of people.
this is correct but you need a long term plan
run for a low profile position, do it well and move up to the next its like a ladder soon one of the parties will back you. keep your eye on the prize and dont allow yourslf to become greedy...i always tell my boys .the right person with a good heart can do wonders for this nation .....that is what i would do but i am busy defending the country so you guys are gonna have to run it..............................HOOAH

C

Common Sense Craig

this is correct but you need a long term plan
run for a low profile position, do it well and move up to the next its like a ladder soon one of the parties will back you. keep your eye on the prize and dont allow yourslf to become greedy...i always tell my boys .the right person with a good heart can do wonders for this nation .....that is what i would do but i am busy defending the country so you guys are gonna have to run it..............................HOOAH
Don't those two sentences go together? I would consider that you are doing wonders for this nation, right?

M

Maritxu

But like Metro said, a regular person does not have the resources to run for office. Unless the regular person is just a puppet for a large agenda driven corporation, how does a middle- or lower-class person get his word out so that people nationwide would hear? Even if they put their platform on the internet, people would probably think it was just some kook's ideas and ignore it.
That's actually quite sad. Everyone should be able to run for office, not only dady's boys and girls...

S

ssgiceman

Don't those two sentences go together? I would consider that you are doing wonders for this nation, right?
i am but one soldier of many that believe in what we do,we need civilians in DC to give us what we need to do our jobs.

but thank you for the kind words, it is appreciated

and for you i have a loud and thunderous.....HOOAH