I want Trump to win in 2020

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
And what is so wrong with reducing the Federal Government back down to its original mandates? Oh, but I forgot. The Left want an all powerful Fed to rule over us plebes.
Congratulations! That is the first double-tautology I have encountered during my near decade on the internet. :D

Reactions: Blueneck

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Or impeached again, prosecuted and possibly imprisoned.
Then we're stuck with Pence. Not much of an improvement.

Honestly if Trump wants to insure he isn't impeached and removed if Dems get control all he has to do is dump Pence and install Junior in his place. It would discourage assassination attempts as well.

Nov 2007
It was the biggest turn out of voters in modern history
For a mid term election that is. Mid term elections never have remotely the turnout of the general election.
Of course, The population and thus the voter pool in the U.S. goes up every election cycle. It doesn't actually mean anything though.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
For a mid term election that is. Mid term elections never have remotely the turnout of the general election.
Of course, The population and thus the voter pool in the U.S. goes up every election cycle. It doesn't actually mean anything though.

When you get the biggest turnout for a mid=term since 1914..

And it's only gotten worse under Trump

So I don't know why you think the same voters won't show up in the General.

In 2016 the turnout of the General election was the same as it was in 2012 btw.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Once again you infer those that support Trump are stupid. Funny how the left when all else fails calls Trump supports with no minds, stupid and idiots when their opinions are different from those in the liberal world.
No need to infer.

Oct 2019
Earth
On that note, the way the cackling Left went about the sham "impeachment", they have effectively committed political suicide, fortunately. so likely the outcome? Trump pulverizes the Democrat candidate and the GOP retakes the House and bolsters their majority in the Senate.
Yes, that was my thoughts before they started the hearings. Unless they had some serious evidence of serious crimes, that the impeachment push would fail.
A) Democrats would be demoralized to a degree after being told they would remove him any day for years.
B) Republicans would double down on their support, and draw in more moderates at the same time.

I concluded the yours was the most likely outcome for any result other than Trump being convicted and removed.

The only question is how badly the Democrats will be harmed by this.

Reactions: Dayton3
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Yes, that was my thoughts before they started the hearings. Unless they had some serious evidence of serious crimes, that the impeachment push would fail.
A) Democrats would be demoralized to a degree after being told they would remove him any day for years.
B) Republicans would double down on their support, and draw in more moderates at the same time.

I concluded the yours was the most likely outcome for any result other than Trump being convicted and removed.

The only question is how badly the Democrats will be harmed by this.
Impeachment wasn’t done for political expediency. It was forced on a Democratic House by a corrupt administration.