"I won't have children due to climate change"

Jan 2007
Then their ideas will die with them. We will have a world full of Duggars in another 50 years!
Having the mentality of going extinct is not a healthy normal position to take. Those nations can replace themselves with Somalia, Eritrea, Djibouti.
That should work out well.

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
Mayor Pete has the view that abortions should not have any time limit as to when they are performed. Implying third Trimester. Why wouldn't he have that view, his lifestyle
can't reproduce.

There shouldn't be a limit when it comes to saving the life of the mother. There are times when people have to make horrible choices, just ask Rick Santorum's wife.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Having the mentality of going extinct is not a healthy normal position to take. Those nations can replace themselves with Somalia, Eritrea, Djibouti.
That should work out well.
Why not? They are just as capable when raised and educated under the same conditions.

Jan 2007
There shouldn't be a limit when it comes to saving the life of the mother. There are times when people have to make horrible choices, just ask Rick Santorum's wife.

South Bend, Ind., mayor Pete Buttigieg on Sunday declined to endorse any state-imposed limits on abortion, including those that take place in the third trimester, telling the audience at a Fox News town hall that the decision should always be left up to the mother.

Asked by Fox News’ Chris Wallace if he believed there should be “any limit on a woman’s right to have an abortion,” the upstart Democratic presidential contender argued that focusing on the stage of gestation at which a fetus can be aborted is misguided.

“No, I think the dialogue has gotten so caught up on where you draw the line, that we’ve gotten away from the fundamental question of who gets to draw the line, and I trust women to draw the line when it’s their life,” Buttigieg answered.

Wallace then asked about abortion in the third trimester before quickly dismissing Buttigieg’s suggestion that the question was “hypothetical” by pointing out that roughly 6,000 third-trimester abortions occurred last year.

Jan 2007
Why not? They are just as capable when raised and educated under the same conditions.

They should of turned their nations into first world countries by now. Not fleeing them to seek the west. Apparently that capability hasn't happened yet over the centuries.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
South Bend, Ind., mayor Pete Buttigieg on Sunday declined to endorse any state-imposed limits on abortion, including those that take place in the third trimester, telling the audience at a Fox News town hall that the decision should always be left up to the mother.

Asked by Fox News’ Chris Wallace if he believed there should be “any limit on a woman’s right to have an abortion,” the upstart Democratic presidential contender argued that focusing on the stage of gestation at which a fetus can be aborted is misguided.

“No, I think the dialogue has gotten so caught up on where you draw the line, that we’ve gotten away from the fundamental question of who gets to draw the line, and I trust women to draw the line when it’s their life,” Buttigieg answered.

Wallace then asked about abortion in the third trimester before quickly dismissing Buttigieg’s suggestion that the question was “hypothetical” by pointing out that roughly 6,000 third-trimester abortions occurred last year.
I guess you preferred that those women die from their pregnancies. Maybe you prefer the days prior to the seventies when most abortions were performed at the insistence of the husbands and boy friends regardless of what the woman wanted.

Or else they would beat the fetus out of her like happened to my neighbor in 1960. I'll put you down for wanting women to be beaten and bloodied up to prevent having another mouth to feed. And she certainly never had another child after that.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
They should of turned their nations into first world countries by now. Not fleeing them to seek the west. Apparently that capability hasn't happened yet over the centuries.
Why were Europeans free to seek the west but not others? Were they needier since they lack the capabilities you demand of others and needed to move elsewhere?