"I won't have children due to climate change"

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Mr. steezer,

We were discussion how rich countries can afford environmental protections, whereas poor countries can't. You brought up the issue of the Trump administrations rational approach to applying those environmental protections, and as such, has little or nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Yes it does. Trump's 'rational' approach feeds right into the conversation we are having. It fits in exactly to the topic of the discussion brought forth in the OP and its leaders like Trump who are engaging in deregulation which happens to contribute to the gradual destruction ecological systems of the world. If you wanted to believe the 3% of climate scientist controlled by big energy who believe that climate change doesn't exist, have at it.

But I will add a non sequitur of my own. I've told you to stop with the Mr. Steezer in your ever fucking stupid one note joke. So I'm asking you to stop.

Jan 2014
California
Yes it does. Trump's 'rational' approach feeds right into the conversation we are having. It fits in exactly to the topic of the discussion brought forth in the OP and its leaders like Trump who are engaging in deregulation which happens to contribute to the ecological systems of the world.

But I will add a non sequitur of my own. I've told you to stop with the Mr. Steezer in your ever fucking stupid one note joke. So I'm asking you to stop.
My dear Steezer,

That incorrectly assumes that more regulation leads to better environmental protection. I reality, it is rational, reasoned regulation, like that practiced by the our President leads to better environmental protection.

But it is still a non sequitur, as the discussion is the richer a country is, them more they spend on environmental protection.

Jan 2007
I guess you preferred that those women die from their pregnancies. Maybe you prefer the days prior to the seventies when most abortions were performed at the insistence of the husbands and boy friends regardless of what the woman wanted.

Or else they would beat the fetus out of her like happened to my neighbor in 1960. I'll put you down for wanting women to be beaten and bloodied up to prevent having another mouth to feed. And she certainly never had another child after that.

Mayor Pete made no reference to those conditions. I've stated many times that I want you to have all the abortions you want. Sounds like they need to make better choices in men.
Many many unplanned births have happened, they take responsibility and raise beautiful kids.

Jan 2007
You are free to leave.
Someone has to raise the tax revenue to keep your people going. Those free births at our local hospital have to be paid. The new schools that have to be built and staffed.
All that costs the host nation, states , local govt. Your people send the money back to mexico.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Someone has to raise the tax revenue to keep your people going. Those free births at our local hospital have to be paid. The new schools that have to be built and staffed.
All that costs the host nation, states , local govt. Your people send the money back to mexico.
Let me thank you for your generous offer. I think I will take you up on it. Hahahahahahaha!

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Mexicans are here now, they usually have a lot of children. They will be the majority before you know it. Sounds alright to me.