"I won't have children due to climate change"

Jan 2016
1984, all over again
large.jpg

as the Operation Mockingbird Deep State state press still operates today, as it did in the 1960's and 1970's ...

or whether you're reading fake news Democrat "Progressive" blogs online,
say, Huffington Post, Aletho News, Information Clearing House, ThinkProgress
(or whatever)

(PBS, ABC News, Guardian ,NYT you all suck ...)

Looking at how the media is destroyed these days -I'd say this to all the CIA dips__ts -

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
South Bend, Ind., mayor Pete Buttigieg on Sunday declined to endorse any state-imposed limits on abortion, including those that take place in the third trimester, telling the audience at a Fox News town hall that the decision should always be left up to the mother.

Asked by Fox News’ Chris Wallace if he believed there should be “any limit on a woman’s right to have an abortion,” the upstart Democratic presidential contender argued that focusing on the stage of gestation at which a fetus can be aborted is misguided.

“No, I think the dialogue has gotten so caught up on where you draw the line, that we’ve gotten away from the fundamental question of who gets to draw the line, and I trust women to draw the line when it’s their life,” Buttigieg answered.

Wallace then asked about abortion in the third trimester before quickly dismissing Buttigieg’s suggestion that the question was “hypothetical” by pointing out that roughly 6,000 third-trimester abortions occurred last year.

Good for Pete. Again, I certainly would not hesitate to vote for him.

Jan 2014
California
It means replacing yourself. How would that mean extinction.?
Ms. Isalexi,

What he means is that liberal never consider the consequences of their actions. Since the death rate is so much lower than birth rates, to achieve zero population growth, you have to curtail the birth rate. As you curtail the birth rate, the average age of the population rises, and the number of productive workers in their prime decreases. What ends up happening is society collapses and you have a bunch of granny with nobody there to change their depends.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
My dear Steezer,

That incorrectly assumes that more regulation leads to better environmental protection. I reality, it is rational, reasoned regulation, like that practiced by the our President leads to better environmental protection.

But it is still a non sequitur, as the discussion is the richer a country is, them more they spend on environmental protection.
Wrong again.