IAEA: No N-weaponization found in Iran

M

michaelr

The findings are part of a restricted International Atomic Energy Agency report forwarded to the UN Security Council and to the 35 board members of the agency on Monday, May 26.
Article here................

Good news for us, bad for Bush and neofucks. Give the neofucks enough time and I am sure they will smuggle something in. It may be as bold as weapons bound for Iraq coming from Iran with American markings....anyone remember that??

D

Djinn

Thank you for your article from the Iranian press. I'd like to provide some of my own.

And here's an article from the AFP:
VIENNA (AFP) — The UN atomic watchdog seems to be taking a tougher line with Iran on its nuclear programme, accusing it of withholding key information on alleged attempts to make nuclear arms, experts said Tuesday.

The International Atomic Energy Agency is "clearly frustrated by Iran's stonewalling. They want answers," said Joe Cirincione, non-proliferation expert and head of the Washington-based Ploughshares Fund, following the release of the IAEA's latest Iran report late Monday.

The restricted report, a copy of which was obtained by AFP, has been forwarded by the IAEA to the UN Security Council and is due to be discussed by the watchdog's own 35-member board of governors next week.

Using far stronger language than the past, the IAEA expressed "serious concern" that Iran is still hiding information about alleged studies into making nuclear warheads and defying UN demands to suspend uranium enrichment.
AFP: IAEA report turns up heat on Iran

And from the Associated Press:
VIENNA, Austria (AP) — Iran may be withholding information needed to establish whether it tried to make nuclear arms, the International Atomic Energy Agency said Monday in an unusually strongly worded report.

The tone of the language suggesting Tehran continues to stonewall the U.N. nuclear monitor revealed a glimpse of the frustration felt by agency investigators stymied in their attempts to gain full answers to suspicious aspects of Iran's past nuclear activities.
The Associated Press: IAEA: Iran may be withholding info in nuke probe

F

Freedom for All

Yeah, that's sooo reliable.

Iran's enriching uranium for only one reason.

To make bombs.

Geez, get a grip, people.

M

michaelr

Yeah, that's sooo reliable.

Iran's enriching uranium for only one reason.

To make bombs.

Geez, get a grip, people.
Right and Saddam was running weapons out the back door when the inspectors were going in the front. Someone needs to get a grip, I am afraid it may be you.

F

Freedom for All

Right and Saddam was running weapons out the back door when the inspectors were going in the front. Someone needs to get a grip, I am afraid it may be you.
At the time, there was enough intelligence about alleged activities by Hussein to make that a possibility. Not that I ever argued we should have invaded, because I did not.

But knowing more about the construction of nuclear weapons than you do, I can say categorically that Iran's working on building a bomb.

It is nice to see a good strong conspiracy theorist such as yourself agreeing vigorously with the United Nations on a matter that will directly affect the security of the United States and the freedom of the American people.

M

michaelr

At the time, there was enough intelligence about alleged activities by Hussein to make that a possibility. Not that I ever argued we should have invaded, because I did not.

But knowing more about the construction of nuclear weapons than you do, I can say categorically that Iran's working on building a bomb.

It is nice to see a good strong conspiracy theorist such as yourself agreeing vigorously with the United Nations on a matter that will directly affect the security of the United States and the freedom of the American people.
I can't get past your first sentence here. The IAEA said they found nothing, bush pulled them out early, case closed. I will never believe this regime again.

D

deepthought

I can't get past your first sentence here. The IAEA said they found nothing, bush pulled them out early, case closed. I will never believe this regime again.
Ok your taking the word of a jihad fueled theocracy over the word of the UN and other credible sources. Wow dude just convert to islam now and save them the trouble of torturing you later to convert you.

D

Defensor

Ok your taking the word of a jihad fueled theocracy over the word of the UN and other credible sources. Wow dude just convert to islam now and save them the trouble of torturing you later to convert you.
I thought you were a fan of the Bush government?