Idiocracy now

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
LMAO @ Idiocracy ....

Your "Idiocracy" has been on a severe losing streak for the last 9 years ....

Did you check the election results for the last 9 years ???

Are you one of those Leftist extremist that believe there is this massive Blue Wave?

Nope ....

I suspect you are another scream at the sky liberal.

I have some safe spaces available.

Email me @ safespace.com

...says the Roy Moore fan. lol.

Jun 2014
United States

Who cares? Frankly, I've encountered worse names than "Harland". One of my daughters attended school with a boy named Lavoris, and I don't think the mouthwash company offered them anything for naming him that. I knew another woman who worked as a dental hygienist who couldn't understand why people looked at her funny when she told them that she'd named her son Evan Williams. She didn't even know that she'd named him after a mediocre brand of Bourbon.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Who cares? Frankly, I've encountered worse names than "Harland". One of my daughters attended school with a boy named Lavoris, and I don't think the mouthwash company offered them anything for naming him that. I knew another woman who worked as a dental hygienist who couldn't understand why people looked at her funny when she told them that she'd named her son Evan Williams. She didn't even know that she'd named him after a mediocre brand of Bourbon.
I worked with a fellow at Hewlett-Packard whose REAL name was Davy Crockett. People often wouldn't believe his name when told. I was with him one time at a business establishment where they wouldn't believe his name was Davy Crockett even when he showed them his driver's license. They thought it had to be a fake.

Jul 2018
North Carolina
I had a great uncle named 'Adolf'. No foolin'!

And you just NEVER hear that name anymore.

For some reason.
I looked it up on a site for least popular baby names and "Adolf" came in 3rd after Abner and Addison. I figured ole Adolf would have been #1 LOL. Adolf also means 'Noble Wolf'. That meaning would probably still be ok for me if it wasn't for ole Hilter:vomit: himself Effin that first name up lol

Jan 2016
Colorado
I looked it up on a site for least popular baby names and "Adolf" came in 3rd after Abner and Addison. I figured ole Adolf would have been #1 LOL. Adolf also means 'Noble Wolf'. That meaning would probably still be ok for me if it wasn't for ole Hilter:vomit: himself Effin that first name up lol
'Abner' sounds like a hillbilly, but what on Earth is wrong with 'Addison'?!?

Jan 2016
Colorado
Don't know why Addison would be a unpopular name it actually doesn't sound too bad to me:confused:. I did know a guy named Bo Abner, and yea you could pretty much call him a hillbilly due to his behavior :winktongue:
I in fact know a 10th grade girl named Addison, and believe me, ALL the teenage boys are after her. She's going to be a heart-breaker, breaks the cuteness meter.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Don't know why Addison would be a unpopular name it actually doesn't sound too bad to me:confused:. I did know a guy named Bo Abner, and yea you could pretty much call him a hillbilly due to his behavior :winktongue:
I would think names like Homer, Gomer, Rufus, and Buford would be more unpopular than Abner and Addison. Does anyone name their son 'Gomer' anymore? Or 'Horatio'? Or 'Ulysses'? I'm wondering if there's some reason why all the names you listed----Abner, Addison, Adolf----are all from very early in the alphabet.