If edwards career is done then why isn't McLames?

C

conservative

Edwards isn't done...Democrats don't care about moral failings (see Jerry Studds). He will be back like a bad case of Herpes....

U

uncommonman

Gee, I can't find anything on this McLame guy that this thread was supposed to be about. Why is everyone talking about McCain?

It will be something short of a miracle if McLame can even get his name on any ballot. I don't know why a guy nobody ever heard of gets his own thread.

It has been a long time since I have gone to McDonald's. Perhaps the McLame is a new sandwich?

I

Inkslinger

Gee, I can't find anything on this McLame guy that this thread was supposed to be about. Why is everyone talking about McCain?

It will be something short of a miracle if McLame can even get his name on any ballot. I don't know why a guy nobody ever heard of gets his own thread.

It has been a long time since I have gone to McDonald's. Perhaps the McLame is a new sandwich?

You're babbling.
Go back to bed.

B

Blueneck

Edwards isn't done...Democrats don't care about moral failings (see Jerry Studds). He will be back like a bad case of Herpes....
Larry Craig still has his seat too. And he committed a crime. Apparently Republicans don't care about moral failings either.

I

Inkslinger

Come 2038, Edwards will be viable again, since it only took 30 years for McCain's affair to make him an honest, moral politician.

G

Goldwater

Larry Craig...............Foley did the same thing as Studds, but you remember 1973 Con. Watergate, Vietnam, Hippies?. The era of rehabilitation not incarceration, progressive parenting, macrame, looney bins were emptied out in the name of freedom, creating masses of crazy homeless in California, bean bag chairs.

But this is now and some of the 911 Republicans seem to me to be unchristianly in the area of forgiveness, and only forgive if it helps the McCain campaign, themselves, or the Liberal media isn't watching. Same goes for Democrats. With the election tension lately I've tossed out some unfounded absolutes myself.

John Edwards won't be able to get a job as a Paralegal when you throw in the whole cancer thing.

C

conservative

Larry Craig still has his seat too. And he committed a crime. Apparently Republicans don't care about moral failings either.
Studds was re-elected six times...get back with me when Craig runs...

Recent Similar Discussions Forum Date
Political Discussions
Recent Similar Discussions
Warren's Career Defending Big Corporations