If it's not okay to hate Jews...

Jun 2013
Here
Some in America find the following, just one symptom of our inconsistency, regardless of political party, but especially of those who express disdain for all Muslims, because of what some Muslim's do, while at the same time they support those who support some of the most strict Muslims in the world and those behind the worst single terrorist attack in history.

"Hijackers in the September 11 attacks"

"Saudi Arabia's crown prince is trying to silence criticism of Jamal Khashoggi's murder, his fiancee says "

"Donald Trump awarded with Saudi Arabia's highest civilian honour within hours of landing in the country"

"Trump in 2015: Saudis buy apartments from me"
"In 2015, then-presidential candidate Donald Trump said that he loves the Saudis, and that they spend millions for apartments from him."
Trump in 2015: Saudis buy apartments from me - CNN Video

"Trump Bypasses Congress Over Saudi Arms, Sparking Lawmakers' Ire"

"Trump's absurd hypocrisy: Abandon the Kurds, send troops to Saudi Arabia"

Oct 2019
Earth
Then you're not using the term correctly, are you?
Unless you are arguing that it is only jewish people at the head? I don't believe that to be the case though.

Trump does have alot of Jewish people in his family, maybe he is hated as much as he is because of that kind of antisemitism?

Even Obama didn't get quite as much hate. I hated Bush, so, biased there.

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Unless you are arguing that it is only jewish people at the head? I don't believe that to be the case though.

Trump does have alot of Jewish people in his family, maybe he is hated as much as he is because of that kind of antisemitism?

Even Obama didn't get quite as much hate. I hated Bush, so, biased there.

No , I'm not arguing that. I'm saying "globalist" is RW code for "powerful Jew," but you already knew that.

And there are four Jews (one by conversion) in Trump's family.

That sounds like a "a lot" to you, huh?

Oct 2019
Earth
No , I'm not arguing that. I'm saying "globalist" is RW code for "powerful Jew," but you already knew that.

And there are four Jews (one by conversion) in Trump's family.

That sounds like a "a lot" to you, huh?
I'm aware that some have tried to make that connection, globalists are those who push / call for creating a world government, somehow they must all be jewish even when people argue that the group is formed of people of all nationalities.

I don't understand this mentality that everyone is talking in code and of course all code words are just racist dog whistles, it's not like there are real issues, everything boils down to racism.

So, we have this massive conspiracy of thousands or maybe even millions of people that have created a coded version of English ALL to conceal their racist intent. Seems simpler than people actually trying to understand the global power structure.

Compared with Clinton, Bush, Obama?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm aware that some have tried to make that connection, globalists are those who push / call for creating a world government, somehow they must all be jewish even when people argue that the group is formed of people of all nationalities.

I don't understand this mentality that everyone is talking in code and of course all code words are just racist dog whistles, it's not like there are real issues, everything boils down to racism.

So, we have this massive conspiracy of thousands or maybe even millions of people that have created a coded version of English ALL to conceal their racist intent. Seems simpler than people actually trying to understand the global power structure.

Compared with Clinton, Bush, Obama?
It's actually pretty simple. When you don't say something a leftist can object to, they simply pretend that you did.

Reactions: Kallie Knoetze
Oct 2019
Earth
It's actually pretty simple. When you don't say something a leftist can object to, they simply pretend that you did.
I can recognize when walking into a minefield of a controversial topic and am typically braced for backlash.

It's just strange when someone presents argument A and gets the response of (A + extras) is bad for reasons. When it's the extras that are injected to the topic that makes an objective discussion overheat.