If the Republicans lose the HOR next November.......Trump will resign within 6 months

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
You can see it in his dejected face/walk and no talking to the press.

He's bored with the trappings his ego needed..... but these trappings are no longer worth the price he's paying.

He is not a happy man.
He's a hunted man about to be legally devoured by his pursuers.

Trump's life is a Shakespearean Tragedy that will not end well for him.I'll bet when he passes a mirror, he asks himself.."Was it really worth destroying my life over?"

Last edited:
Jul 2014
midwest
You can see it in his dejected face/walk and no talking to the press.

He's bored with the trappings his ego needed..... but these trappings are no longer worth the price he's paying.

He is not a happy man.
He's a hunted man about to be legally devoured by his pursuers.

Trump's life is a Shakespearean Tragedy that will not end well for him.I'll bet when he passes a mirror, he asks himself.."Was it really worth destroying my life over?"
We really should consult a "Body Language" expert.

If only there were one available on this little obscure political forum.

If only...

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Trump empire:
[video=youtube;XUBhHuHcOJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUBhHuHcOJM&frags=pl%2Cwn[/video]

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Why would he? Impeachment is not the same thing as removal. He could still stay in office. I dont see him going anywhere unless Mueller comes up with something.

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2014
Border Fence
Why would he? Impeachment is not the same thing as removal. He could still stay in office. I dont see him going anywhere unless Mueller comes up with something.
Impeachment weakens a Presidency. Lets remember the no. of Never Trump Republicans there are in the Senate. They may see a way out cutting their losses and force Trump out like they did Nixon.

We could see Watergate like house hearings in 2019.

Cohen could be Trump's John Ehrlichman

"What did the President know and when did he know it?"

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Impeachment weakens a Presidency. Lets remember the no. of Never Trump Republicans there are in the Senate. They may see a way out cutting their losses and force Trump out like they did Nixon.

We could see Watergate like house hearings in 2019.

Cohen could be Trump's John Ehrlichman
I dont see that just because dems win the House. Pelosi will not put up impeachment hearings until Mueller is done. She wont want to diminish his investigation. She will wait until he is finished before she puts up an impeachment vote. She isnt dumb.

Reactions: 1 person