If Trump is as bad as Hitler himself, why haven't you taken up arms to stop him?

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
How many did Obama hold after elected. I already made an ass of you on this point in another thread and you want to do it again?

Hitler and trump continued their use of rallies and propaganda well after they gained power. Obama did not. As a matter of fact I only know 2 who did.

Fuck dood, 21 alone in 2010.... i gave you the fucking link. Holy fuck...

Apr 2007
Deep State
There's no need to take up arms because our narcissistic autocrat lacks the support and power of Hitler, for now.

Most of the references to Hitler similarities in the media speak to the personalities and motivations of the individuals.

Back in 2004, Philip Roth published "The Plot Against America" in which a alternative version of history occurred and the Nazis won. In America, Charles Lindberg became president and only America's remaining modicum of democracy kept Lindberg down to Hitlerlite.

I guess it's not enough for some that Trump:

• Has made glowing remarks about notable dictators and authoritarians.
• Openly complains about the Constitution when it gets in his way.
• Regales American judges who don't find in his favor.
• Calls the press the enemy of the people.
• Threatens his opponents with prison.
• Advocates the pre-genocide of intentionally separating asylum-seeking children from their parents.
• Has said we need more European immigrants.
• Scapegoats immigrants.
• Trusts our enemies over American intelligence.
• Holds controlled rallies from the time he was elected.
• Offered Kim relief from CIA spying.
• Looked the other way when the Saudis murdered a journalist.

What else?

Granted, he'd probably have hated Hitler if he lived at the same time...out of jealousy.

Last edited:
Apr 2014
Maryland
[
Somehow I still don't believe Obama's Grandmother would lie about something as simple as where her Grandson is born. She has no political motives to lie. Why does anyone need to see Trumps taxes is the question? Are they digging for something or are they looking for something in particular.?
I knew it! the hospital that he was born in over 50 years ago was part of the conspiracy..And the announcement in the newspaper was also part of the conspiracy because Obama’s mother knew that he would be president.
It would be very important if Obama was born in Kenya. It amazes me that anyone could be that dumb to actually believe that his grandmother said that. She was 86 years old and didn’t speak English and here is the exact report. What is so interesting is trump had “proof” and when he won he said that Obama was born here. ...and you believed him. He Disrespects his base so much and they eat up his lies ://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/apr/07/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-president-obamas-grandmother-cau/
Why is it important to see trumps taxes? Because it sounds like he is laundering money and there might be suspicious investments with Russia which would explain his kissing the ass of Putin. I guess the question is why won’t he show it after he said he would? He never thought he would be president but then again once he realized his base would defend him no matter what, he started lying . If this was Obama you would be screaming and jumping up and down for his tax returns were you all dad for his birth certificate

Apr 2014
Maryland
Yes He said ,,,,Trump said that "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides." He later tried to twist it by saying those good people with the swatzikas and chanting “Jews will not replace us” and carrying the torches used in lynching , were just demonstrating for statues. No none of them will find people who were chanting etc. he perpetuates hate and you defend it

Apr 2014
Maryland
There's no need to take up arms because our narcissistic autocrat lacks the support and power of Hitler, for now.

Most of the references to Hitler similarities in the media speak to the personalities and motivations of the individuals.

Back in 2004, Philip Roth published "The Plot Against America" in which a alternative version of history occurred and the Nazis won. In America, Charles Lindberg became president and only America's remaining modicum of democracy kept Lindberg down to Hitlerlite.

I guess it's not enough for some that Trump:

• Has made glowing remarks about notable dictators and authoritarians.
• Openly complains about the Constitution when it gets in his way.
• Regales American judges who don't find in his favor.
• Calls the press the enemy of the people.
• Threatens his opponents with prison.
• Advocates the pre-genocide of intentionally separating asylum-seeking children from their parents.
• Has said we need more European immigrants.
• Trusts our enemies over American intelligence.
• Holds controlled rallies from the time he was elected.
• Offered Kim relief from CIA spying.
• Looked the other way when the Saudis murdered a journalist.

What else?

Granted, he'd probably have hated Hitler if he lived at the same time...out of jealousy.
He would be making fun of his mustache