If Trump is as bad as Hitler himself, why haven't you taken up arms to stop him?

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Yes He said ,,,,Trump said that "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides." He later tried to twist it by saying those good people with the swatzikas and chanting “Jews will not replace us” and carrying the torches used in lynching , were just demonstrating for statues. No none of them will find people who were chanting etc. he perpetuates hate and you defend it

#fakenews

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”
After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Why do you choose to believe lies?

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
There's no need to take up arms because our narcissistic autocrat lacks the support and power of Hitler, for now.

Most of the references to Hitler similarities in the media speak to the personalities and motivations of the individuals.

Back in 2004, Philip Roth published "The Plot Against America" in which a alternative version of history occurred and the Nazis won. In America, Charles Lindberg became president and only America's remaining modicum of democracy kept Lindberg down to Hitlerlite.

I guess it's not enough for some that Trump:

• Has made glowing remarks about notable dictators and authoritarians.
• Openly complains about the Constitution when it gets in his way.
• Regales American judges who don't find in his favor.
• Calls the press the enemy of the people.
• Threatens his opponents with prison.
• Advocates the pre-genocide of intentionally separating asylum-seeking children from their parents.
• Has said we need more European immigrants.
• Scapegoats immigrants.
• Trusts our enemies over American intelligence.
• Holds controlled rallies from the time he was elected.
• Offered Kim relief from CIA spying.
• Looked the other way when the Saudis murdered a journalist.

What else?

Granted, he'd probably have hated Hitler if he lived at the same time...out of jealousy.

So are you saying he is as bad as hitler, or do you think thats a dumb comparison?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
The media has dome nothin*wrong to you? They are infallible for reels?
Stop behaving as if it's perfectly normal the way Trump riles up his supporters against the media. No president has ever done that. Yes, they have complained at times about coverage of them, but no has ever demonized them as Trump does.

God I hate it when do this obtuse bit. It's really old.