If Trump is as bad as Hitler himself, why haven't you taken up arms to stop him?

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Never threatened you. Come have a nice cup of coffee and you will see I am as harmless as a fly. Just another old man living in Houston.

BTW, if I was as scared of being confronted as you appear to be, I would stop mouthing off on the Internet. No one in Texas means you harm. Chill out!

Lol, i find it funny you only invite me over in context with your “i have a gun machismo” bullshit.

I took you up on your offer, you punked out.

Lets face it, you are all hat no cattle, tex...

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Lol, i find it funny you only invite me over in context with your “i have a gun machismo” bullshit.

I took you up on your offer, you punked out.

Lets face it, you are all hat no cattle, tex...
Have a good day Rev. Do try and calm down before you make yourself look so foolish. lol

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Have a good day Rev. Do try and calm down before you make yourself look so foolish. lol

Yea smart move backing that shit up. Your empty threats are a joke. How you imagine pulling your gun on me wouldn't be how it would go down.... just remember that before threatening me next time.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Yea smart move backing that shit up. Your empty threats are a joke. How you imagine pulling your gun on me wouldn't be how it would go down.... just remember that before threatening me next time.
If you want to be threatened so badly, come down to Texas. Someone will call your fucking bluff. Not me, I will be safely in my house.

In my 67 years of life I have found that people who act like you on the Internet are a dime a dozen. Take your bullshit and go away!

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
If you want to be threatened so badly, come down to Texas. Someone will call your fucking bluff. Not me, I will be safely in my house.

In my 67 years of life I have found that people who act like you on the Internet are a dime a dozen. Take your bullshit and go away!

Again, whats your address?

You keep threatening me with your gun, coward.

May 2013
Boise, ID
If Trump is as bad as Hitler himself, why haven't you taken up arms to stop him?

Donald is not "AS BAD" as Hitler - Thankfully our democracy has guard rails in the Legislative & Judicial branches.

For NOW ...

PS: Only Trumptards "take up arms" to "stop" those they politically disagree with in a democracy. We VOTE

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Boo! I see you ran to the moderators again. You are such an asshole!

Well you got your guns and you got my address. You got your threats against me...... And apparently a lack of self control. You keep getting yourself suspended, I must be the problem.

Last edited: