If Trump is on the ballot in 2020.....he and his party will lose in a landslide.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I'm hearing this from a lot of people.. I am not that optimistic.

Bragging about his crowd size at the hospital is a new low.....
It certainly is, but there's no bottom. Nothing Trump could say or do to turn his followers against him.

Unless the economy tanks, I predict he'll run again and I fear he'll be re-elected.

Aug 2016
under a rock near NC / GA
Unfortunately, Trump will probably win. The Democrats have become out of touch with reality and they tried to cater to a lot of special interest groups. Now those groups are breaking into factions.

Democrats keep proposing the same solutions AFTER they have the solution (i.e. background checks on firearms.) Then they keep applying the solution when, even if they did not already have it, the background check would not have been a factor in gun related deaths. Are they such dullards that they cannot figure out how to stop the violence without gun control?

The left ought to embrace Trump. The left talks the talk and Trump walks the walk, giving the Democrats everything they ever wanted - AND with the full cooperation of the people that vote for him. His immigration B.S. will be shot down in the courts; he's for gun control; his trade policies have put a lot of people of color back to work. I won't vote for him, but I don't see what the left is afraid of.

Jan 2007
It certainly is, but there's no bottom. Nothing Trump could say or do to turn his followers against him.

Unless the economy tanks, I predict he'll run again and I fear he'll be re-elected.
Then we won'r have to worry about a Sanders or warren.

Nov 2008
Washington state
You heard it here first.
(personally I don't think he'll even be on be on the ballot)
Ok I challenge you to a bet. Trump wins and you have to tell us all you were wrong and tell us Trump is your President. If I’m wrong then I will admit it and I will support the new President even if it’s Joe Biden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 2012
By the wall
Weren't they saying this same thing 4 years ago and back then they actually had some semblance of a party.

Now they are going back to it...they obviously cannot learn their lesson.

A president never loses with a great economy and according to every single expert there is no chance of the economy tanking before the election.

Now the democrats expect to win with a two-time loser who couldn't even defend himself against the little start-up Harris?

And they think he is going to take on Trump?

OMG