If Trump is on the ballot in 2020.....he and his party will lose in a landslide.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Well, when the only viable alternative is the marxist useful idiots running for the democrat nomination, we really don't have a choice.
None of the Democratic hopefuls are Marxist.

But I do agree, there's no strong leader among them yet, and time is running out.

Apr 2018
oregon
None of the Democratic hopefuls are Marxist.
UHC moves us closer to marxism rather than further away.
The vast majority of democrats support UHC in one form or another.
One of the central tenets of marxism is to take from those with means and give to those with needs.
UHC forces the healthy to subsidize, to some extent, the needs of the unhealthy.

But I do agree, there's no strong leader among them yet, and time is running out.
Honestly, I can't see any of them leading the country, engaging foreign leaders, or gaining the respect of the military.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I’m going to speculate here. If the economy holds steady Trump defeats any challenger. That said, if the economy goes south, he will lose to any challenger.
Most average people are not feeling a strong economy and the immorality of this country under Trump can't continue.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Ok I challenge you to a bet. Trump wins and you have to tell us all you were wrong and tell us Trump is your President. If I’m wrong then I will admit it and I will support the new President even if it’s Joe Biden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would I take that bet?
I don't care what you do.

Last edited:
Nov 2013
NY
You heard it here first.
(personally I don't think he'll even be on be on the ballot)
This is sure NOT the first place we hear this.. you yourself has done threads like this now.. what, 3 times, 4 times already ?

And every single time you post the same stuff.. no explanation, no reasoning, just your wishful lala-land thinking being spit out once more.

Well, if what they claim is right in "a course in wonders", and all it takes to make a wish come true is to believe in it and send it out to the universe loud, and clear, and over and over again.. maybe your mantra will actually do something.
I am more of a science believer though...