If Trump were a homosexual, would Trump supporters have voted for him?

Jun 2013
Here
If baking a cake, taking photos, making pizzas for homosexuals is the equivalent of aiding and abetting sin and sinners, what is electing a greedy, gluttonous, lying (bearer of false witness), narcissistic, adulterer the equivalent of?

Jun 2014
United States
If Trump were a homosexual, would Trump supporters have voted for him?

I suppose they would have. They've given him a pass on every other "sinful" behavior that he's committed, so why not?

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
No...

You see, certain types of "sin" are perfectly acceptable to the GOP, others aren't.

If Trump declared he were a homosexual in the campaign, we'd be looking at President Ted Cruz, the second shittiest candidate on the GOP 2016 roster.

Thx :)

Jun 2014
United States
No...

You see, certain types of "sin" are perfectly acceptable to the GOP, others aren't.

If Trump declared he were a homosexual in the campaign, we'd be looking at President Ted Cruz, the second shittiest candidate on the GOP 2016 roster.

Thx :)

That's possible. Then again, Lindsey Graham keeps getting reelected in South Carolina. I think that all sins are forgivable by the Republican base -- if you're a Republican.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Would Trump supporters have voted for a gay Trump? No, no, never. Being gay, after all, is a threat to traditional marriage, since gays want to be able to marry too. Cheating on all three of your wives, well, that's just boys being boys. Grabbing women by the pussy, that's just locker room talk. None of that threatens traditional marriage! Being a filanderer, referring to your wife as a "great piece of ass," rating women based on their looks, going into a dressing room where young pretty girls are changing clothes, paying off paramours to keep quiet during an election campaign, then lying about it, that's all excusable. Being gay, well, that's sinful.

And, since the Reverend already brought up Obama, I'll add that a monogamous and never divorced husband and father with a history of treating women as equals is certainly a threat to traditional marriage if he's a Democrat. Democrats, after all, support gay marriage and a woman's right to choose.

Jun 2014
United States
Would Trump supporters have voted for a gay Trump? No, no, never. Being gay, after all, is a threat to traditional marriage, since gays want to be able to marry too. Cheating on all three of your wives, well, that's just boys being boys. Grabbing women by the pussy, that's just locker room talk. None of that threatens traditional marriage! Being a filanderer, referring to your wife as a "great piece of ass," rating women based on their looks, going into a dressing room where young pretty girls are changing clothes, paying off paramours to keep quiet during an election campaign, then lying about it, that's all excusable. Being gay, well, that's sinful.

And, since the Reverend already brought up Obama, I'll add that a monogamous and never divorced husband and father with a history of treating women as equals is certainly a threat to traditional marriage if he's a Democrat. Democrats, after all, support gay marriage and a woman's right to choose.

We've unfortunately reached a point at which it is practically impossible to parody the rank hypocrisy of the Republican base.

Feb 2014
Michigan
Yes. At least I would have. I can't speak for others, but I'd bet most would. You all seem to think we're all alike.
People voted for him because they didn't want another Obama in office, and the most corrupt woman in America. I don't believe if he was homosexual it would have made a difference. The country didn't want her.