If Trump were a homosexual, would Trump supporters have voted for him?

Nov 2014
TN
Would you show the same love towards your child if he/she were gay?
Yes, just as my God died for the sin of homosexuality because my sins are no better than the sins of a homosexual.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Christ Died for my sins, he also died for the sins of the homosexual.

Just because someone is a sinner does not mean I love them anymore or any less,

Mar 2019
TN
Being gay is a choice. Since my child would be raised as a Christian, they would never choose to be gay. "Raise up a child in the way should go, and when they are old they not depart from it"

If you think being gay is a choice ?? What day, week month or even year did YOU DECIDE you were straight ?? How many same sex partners did you have before DECIDING it just wasn't what you were interested in ??

I don't remember "deciding". I remember a school dance. I remember a girl that had blossomed quite early. I remember painted on white jeans and a very tight purple tank top, and no bra, barely constraining the most perfect and wonderfully large, gravity defying, set of tits I had ever seen. Probably C cups on a girl barely 5 feet tall not weighing more than 95 lbs. I remember gathering up my courage and chatting her up. I also remember getting a hard on that just wouldn't wait, so I eventually had to walk away. We had talked about the possibility of a date, but I couldn't find her later that day and we must have been on completely different schedules at school because I never caught more than a glimpse of her after that. Never caught up with here about that date.

What I don't remember is stopping to DECIDE whether or not I was attracted to my petite goddess, I just was. To this day I'm all about the boobs, and a great smile.
'
I don't believe gays have any more "choice" in the matter than I did. The only reason it causes them stress and heartache is not that they are gay, it's how society reacted to them.

But by all means, regale us with you personal DECISION over whether or not you were gay or straight.

Nov 2018
U.S
If you think being gay is a choice ?? What day, week month or even year did YOU DECIDE you were straight ?? How many same sex partners did you have before DECIDING it just wasn't what you were interested in ??

I don't remember "deciding". I remember a school dance. I remember a girl that had blossomed quite early. I remember painted on white jeans and a very tight purple tank top, and no bra, barely constraining the most perfect and wonderfully large, gravity defying, set of tits I had ever seen. Probably C cups on a girl barely 5 feet tall not weighing more than 95 lbs. I remember gathering up my courage and chatting her up. I also remember getting a hard on that just wouldn't wait, so I eventually had to walk away. We had talked about the possibility of a date, but I couldn't find her later that day and we must have been on completely different schedules at school because I never caught more than a glimpse of her after that. Never caught up with here about that date.

What I don't remember is stopping to DECIDE whether or not I was attracted to my petite goddess, I just was. To this day I'm all about the boobs, and a great smile.
'
I don't believe gays have any more "choice" in the matter than I did. The only reason it causes them stress and heartache is not that they are gay, it's how society reacted to them.

But by all means, regale us with you personal DECISION over whether or not you were gay or straight.
Being straight is the natural order of things. It is the way God created us. There is no choice involved. Being gay is a perversion of nature and it is a choice, regardless of one's feelings. Even if it was genetic, or whatever, (it isnt) then one must act on those feelings. Either way, becoming a practicing gay is a decision.

Mar 2019
TN
Being straight is the natural order of things. It is the way God created us. There is no choice involved. Being gay is a perversion of nature and it is a choice, regardless of one's feelings. Even if it was genetic, or whatever, (it isnt) then one must act on those feelings. Either way, becoming a practicing gay is a decision.

The problem with your argument is that it IS NATURAL. Homosexuality DOES occur in other species. Usually when an area is over populated. I think gays are just natures way of slowing population growth on and already over crowded planet.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
The problem with your argument is that it IS NATURAL. Homosexuality DOES occur in other species. Usually when an area is over populated. I think gays are just natures way of slowing population growth on and already over crowded planet.
Overpopulation... the un-discussed elephant in the room.
Yea, we need more gays.

Nov 2018
U.S
The problem with your argument is that humans aren't animals.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
I'm guessing you made a bad 'decision' or had thoughts, but repented in the offering basket on Sunday morning?

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Being gay is a choice. Since my child would be raised as a Christian, they would never choose to be gay. "Raise up a child in the way should go, and when they are old they not depart from it"

LOL! Clearly, you have no children and so no experience with them.

If a child is gay, and is raised as a "Christian," he might not dare to come out of the closet.

But, he/she will still be gay.