If Trump were a homosexual, would Trump supporters have voted for him?

Apr 2014
Maryland
Now, that is funny! You attack someone for "unsubstantiated" opinions, yet your whole topic is based on a falsehood. Trump is not a homosexual. It's all an "If". Understand?

What was terrible about Obama's economy? Other than many were unemployed, or those who worked had to work 2 or 3 jobs, and millions were on food stamps and welfare, and hundreds of thousands of good jobs left the U.S. due to high taxes and oppressive regulations, everything was great under Obama!

As far as wanting Hillary, yes, we all know that California and NY wanted her. Most of America knew, however, that she would have continued Obama's policies, which most Americans knew were not working well for them.
Did Obama rescue the economy from continuing to lose 700,000 jobs a month like bush left him with? Did Obama rescue the auto industry? Di the stock market nearly triple under Obama? Can millions and millions of people now see a Doctor Who could not before.? I am glad Trump is continuing what he inherited but come out you can’t compare what each inherited.by the way, hows the debt ?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I just completed several workshops with high school seniors and their attitude toward homosexuality has changed so drastically since I began doing this work 25 years ago. They are mostly black teenagers and one kid even said the other day, “what’s the big deal?”

Thats happening in all of society, thats a good thing.

Reactions: Isalexi

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
If Trump were a homosexual, would Trump supporters have voted for him?

I suppose they would have. They've given him a pass on every other "sinful" behavior that he's committed, so why not?
Trump says he's not, so that's what his peeps believe. But if he was, he'd also say he was not, so...

He could be. He lies about so much, it's possible. And if Trump tells his peeps something in the morning, something else at noon, and a different thing entirely at dinner, each time totally disowning the previous stuff... his supporters will believe him every single time (or at least claim to).

Reactions: NightSwimmer
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Did Obama rescue the economy from continuing to lose 700,000 jobs a month like bush left him with? Did Obama rescue the auto industry? Di the stock market nearly triple under Obama? Can millions and millions of people now see a Doctor Who could not before.? I am glad Trump is continuing what he inherited but come out you can’t compare what each inherited.by the way, hows the debt ?
That's not possible. Obama was a Democrat, after all.

Nov 2018
Maryland
The economy had only one way to go -- up, and that is what happened after Obama took over.

1559315634617.png

Jun 2013
Here
Would you show the same love towards your child if he/she were gay?
Good question for a lot of folks out there. I grew up in a conservative family and was a Republican myself for a while until this neo republican stuff came in, hiding behind "Christian morality" for political gain. Several conservative friends would be very vocal in their "disgust" and condemnation of homosexuality, UNTIL, they had children who when old enough, came out as being homosexual. One can only imagine what a child growing up with parents who were often calling whatever drives anyone's tastes toward sexual attraction for anything (including hair color, facial shape, eye color...etc.etc.....), "disgusting" and then having to face those parents to tell them you are one of those people they have been calling "disgusting" or an "abomination" for so many years? I can't fathom what these children had to face. Perhaps because I grew up in a conservative family which had a lot of friends who were conservative (most of them "old school" of the type that have since left the neo-republican "party"), I note how some of the most vocal about the "abomination" of homosexuality, had children who came out, as homosexuals.

Karma? I don't know, but certainly what must have been quite awkward and maybe soul searching for those who were intelligent enough to connect the dots of what their children had been hearing from them, throughout their childhood.

There are also a number of things found in the Old Testament (for those whose homosexual condemnations are about religious beliefs) that were considered "abominations" that were not reiterated as such in the New Testament and which many people ignore without condemnation for their simply setting them aside.

The point of the OP as I am sure you have gathered is to point out how "consistent" those who condemn sins are, when it comes to someone like Donald Trump and perhaps to point out the contrast between how some people oddly or hypocritically, will "hire"/elect someone with a greater number of sinful activities, because they believe he will help them rid their nation of those with a single "sin"............

Some people appear to be perfectly capable of connecting those dots, others seem to struggle with that or even though so many can see their hypocrisy or their real motives, they are unwilling to admit to them, which is in many ways, a sin in of itself.

Jun 2013
Here
The economy had only one way to go -- up, and that is what happened after Obama took over.

View attachment 24478

So much for religious beliefs.........

What Does the Bible Say About The Love Of Money?

I addition take a look at Real GDP (fill in the dates of the boxes) from 2006 to 2019 or enter January 2015 as the starting date and the ending date as the 1st quarter of 2019 and see if you see any significant change that would present a marked difference between the trend of growth under Obama versus Trump.

Real Gross Domestic Product

Try a bar graph, if you like.

Real Gross Domestic Product

Last edited: