If Trump were a homosexual, would Trump supporters have voted for him?

Jun 2013
Here
Yes. At least I would have. I can't speak for others, but I'd bet most would. You all seem to think we're all alike.
People voted for him because they didn't want another Obama in office, and the most corrupt woman in America. I don't believe if he was homosexual it would have made a difference. The country didn't want her.
Caroljo, no one cares about unsubstantiated opinions. If you have actual evidence regarding anything you have said, people might be interested. Otherwise you sound like a paid shill or someone the paid shills have exploited, because those they exploit, have no interest in the truth.

Compared to Trump, what was so terrible about Obama (see the economy he was handed and the one he handed to Trump) HRC is "the most corrupt person" in America, based on what actual proof. Please be specific. You do realize Hillary Clinton got approximately 2.8 MORE votes than Trump and that Trump's ratings have never reached even 50%? How do those line up with the idea "the country didn't want her" or that the country "wanted" Trump?

Good to know that homosexuality does not matter to you, nor apparently, does the truth, when it comes to recognizing Donald Trump's aversion to it. The latter not being good to know.

Last edited:
Feb 2014
Michigan
Caroljo, no one cares about unsubstantiated opinions. If you have actual evidence regarding anything you have said, people might be interested. Otherwise you sound like a paid shill or someone the paid shills have exploited, because those they exploit, have no interest in the truth.

Compared to Trump, what was so terrible about Obama (see the economy he was handed and the one he handed to Trump) HRC is "the most corrupt person" in America, based on what actual proof. Please be specific.
Your post right here is why I said we need a "laugh" or "funny" rating. If you've paid attention what I said is something MANY conservatives have said. Mainly on boards like this, so I have no actual evidence. But you can't tell me you've never heard them say that about Hillary. And you've heard all the complaints and rumors about Obama, I'm not going to waste my time because it's everything you've heard before.
Funny you call me a paid shill....the last I heard from liberals on another board is that there's no such thing.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Didn't they support loudly that Milo Yun-whatever Greek gay conservative guy, when he was blocked from speaking at some university?

So, I think they can probably tolerate some gay people, as long as they are on their side ;)