If Trump were a homosexual, would Trump supporters have voted for him?

Apr 2014
Maryland
That's some dumb shit made up in your own mind about the "evil" other tribe.
Look at what the “evil other tribe” perpetrated about his birth certificate and you actually believe if he was gay they would be accepting?People who think white supremacists are some good people are indeed evil in my mind

Jul 2011
NYC
Look at what the “evil other tribe” perpetrated about his birth certificate and you actually believe if he was gay they would be accepting?People who think white supremacists are some good people are indeed evil in my mind

1. You voted for the originator of the birther movement.

2. So you are saying people in your tribe are homophobic.

3. Trump never said that, that was #fakenews. The "alright people" were the origional organizers who were civil war re-enactors, a-political, who wanted nothing to do with the protests. and he should have said "both beligerent sides suck".

4. I think it's far more "Evil" to lie about the other tribe then lump people into the narratives your lies tell.

Feb 2014
Michigan
Hillary Clinton was one of the most respected secretaries of State all over the world. Just because Fox News didn’t respect her doesn’t mean the rest of the world didn’t. You want the truth to come out but the truth is that there is nothing there but you rather focus on that than on the much more serious problem and that is Russia choosing an orange narcissist
LMAO!! Most respected? What did she accomplish, besides letting Americans die in a foreign land? Oh....she helped give Russia uranium, and got paid millions for it! What else? You prove leftists have no idea what respect is.

Feb 2014
Michigan
Hitlery's people started that 'rumor' about Obama. That's been proven. But you keep spreading the lies......

Nov 2015
UK
Are you one of those stupid jackasses that thinks Mrs Obama is a man?
No, why?

It's all over YouTube, videos of his willy flapping under hers/his outfits. The testosterone probably explains the blokes facial features.

If it's true, then those that claim it isn't could then be the stupid jackasses. Americans decision.