If Trump were a homosexual, would Trump supporters have voted for him?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
What a fucking liar.

Post is from January, it's now april, are you that much of a desperate troll that you have a sniveling meltdown this many months later?

What's a lie in my post. troll.

Do you still think you don't pick fights with people?

May 2012
By the wall
If baking a cake, taking photos, making pizzas for homosexuals is the equivalent of aiding and abetting sin and sinners, what is electing a greedy, gluttonous, lying (bearer of false witness), narcissistic, adulterer the equivalent of?
Was he still running against Hillary in your hypothetical?

Reactions: Grugore
Sep 2012
SoCal
If Trump were a homosexual, would Trump supporters have voted for him?

I suppose they would have. They've given him a pass on every other "sinful" behavior that he's committed, so why not?
But if he'd had an abortion … how many has he paid for?

Nov 2018
U.S
If baking a cake, taking photos, making pizzas for homosexuals is the equivalent of aiding and abetting sin and sinners, what is electing a greedy, gluttonous, lying (bearer of false witness), narcissistic, adulterer the equivalent of?
Someones sexual orientation has nothing to with things such as the economy or a strong military. I voted for Trump for his campaign promises, most of which he kept.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
I would love to hear that Billy Bush bus interview.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Yes. At least I would have. I can't speak for others, but I'd bet most would. You all seem to think we're all alike.
People voted for him because they didn't want another Obama in office, and the most corrupt woman in America. I don't believe if he was homosexual it would have made a difference. The country didn't want her.
Perhaps we should question a system that vomits up Don versus Hillary as a "choice".

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN

I would have, Homosexuality is a Sin, and we are all sinners, so that would make him no different than anyone else.

If he were homosexual would you have voted FOR him?

Nov 2018
U.S
Let me guess. You voted for Hillary? LOLOLOLOL!

Jul 2016
Florida
I would have, Homosexuality is a Sin, and we are all sinners, so that would make him no different than anyone else.

If he were homosexual would you have voted FOR him?
Would you show the same love towards your child if he/she were gay?