If "white privilege" is real...

Feb 2019
Florida
who the fuck asked for your resume?
Nobody asked for my resume. I wouldn't post it here anyway. This is an anonymous forum. I wouldn't deliberate dox myself and have some loony snowflake show up on my doorstep wearing a mask.
THIS...

...looks ugly on you.

You need to chill. Hate is not the answer. Open that mind. Let in some alternative programming.
The truth isn't such a hard pill to swallow, even if you've never been exposed to it before.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Nobody asked for my resume. I wouldn't post it here anyway. This is an anonymous forum. I wouldn't deliberate dox myself and have some loony snowflake show up on my doorstep wearing a mask.
THIS...

...looks ugly on you.

You need to chill. Hate is not the answer. Open that mind. Let in some alternative programming.
The truth isn't such a hard pill to swallow, even if you've never been exposed to it before.
need a safe space? Calling people "snowflakes" while telling someone on an internet chat site they need to "chill"?

Priceless.

Feb 2019
Florida
need a safe space? Calling people "snowflakes" while telling someone on an internet chat site they need to "chill"?

Priceless.
I've got friends in Safe Spaces
And If you don't go with us
Then you must be racist
That is our catchphrase
Where is my latte
Come on in and let's get cozy
Showing off participation trophies
Watching CNN
In Safe Spaces

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Snowflakes can get violent. And animals like this coming at ya would scare ANY rational human being.
Hahahaha!
People attacking one of your idiots for murdering an innocent woman?
Who wouldn't have attacked that ass chunk?
Yea, I'm pissed they didn't pull him out of the car and skin him alive.