If "white privilege" is real...

Apr 2014
Maryland
I wouldn't doubt that. When I taught college English, the classroom was full of adults. This was toward the end of the Clinton disaster.
Clinton disaster?
Trump's base is most of America. (Most people with jobs, who are in this country legally.)

As far as Joe McCarthy...
MCCARTHYISM: THE ROSETTA STONE OF LIBERAL LIES
That’s so funny that you actually believe that most Americans support Trump. Oh wait I figured it out. Every single poll even including fox and rasmussen are part of a conspiracy Two fool Americans.

Apr 2014
Maryland
What is nice is that nurses are finally getting paid what they deserve. In the past women were never encouraged to be doctors and now they are and feeling more than half the medical schools. My granddaughter is starting nursing school and she wants to be a nurse practitioner where they make over $100,000

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Clinton disaster?

That’s so funny that you actually believe that most Americans support Trump. Oh wait I figured it out. Every single poll even including fox and rasmussen are part of a conspiracy Two fool Americans.
hopefully, we won't have to put up with this for very long.

Feb 2019
Florida
hopefully, we won't have to put up with this for very long.
That's true. You only have about six more years of Trump, and then maybe four years of Mike Pence, before the Republicans find a way to totally screw this up and give it back to the Democrats. In the meantime, we'll enjoy the most prosperous times in all of American history.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
That's true. You only have about six more years of Trump, and then maybe four years of Mike Pence, before the Republicans find a way to totally screw this up and give it back to the Democrats. In the meantime, we'll enjoy the most prosperous times in all of American history.
interesting thread you posted using the n-word btw.

Feb 2019
Florida
where? Did you report it?
Actually, I wasn't the source. Spike Lee was the one who used it. I created a thread castigating his hypocrisy over Virginia Governor's use of blackface.
The movie is Bamboozled. The scenes with the N words are right out of that movie.