If "white privilege" is real...

Feb 2019
Florida
Trumps family gave him $200 million, That helps a LOT.:cool:
Actually, that is a fcking LIE.

Fred Trump LOANED his son ONE million, which the son had to pay back with interest.
Again, this was a small Queens construction company that Donald turned into a TEN BILLION DOLLAR international empire.

And Trump has been the best president in the history of America.
LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE SINCE 1969

And NONE of that was due to Obama, (who was the worst president in the history of America.)

Feb 2019
Florida
Better to be born lucky than smart ;) ..I'm pretty sure if Bill Gates was born in the USSR he wouldn't be the second richest man in the known universe now.
Gates dropped out of college. His wasn't necessarily a result of superior skills in tech. His miracle was in marketing. The GUI system he was competing with (Apple System 7) was actually superior to Windows. But Apple wanted to sell computers, which is why the company insisted on no less than 50 percent profit on every unit. Gates realized that even though software was very expensive to write, it was dirt cheap to copy. He was a software guy. So his marketing flooded every office in the world with Microsoft products.

He was self made, as was Donald Trump.

Feb 2019
Florida
I asked you a question. Are you trying to say that if ti does not exist somehwere that means it exists no where?

If you are referring to that racist concept "White Privilege," it indeed does NOT exist anywhere today. Princeton University did a study of affirmative action at various campuses. The study concluded that black people were given a 230 point bonus on SATs. Asians were being penalized 50 points. Asians get into colleges and universities at a higher rate than whites. If there is ANY institutionalized racism today, it is affirmative action. There is no White Privilege. It is, in the words of Ben Shapiro, "White Privilege is a way to silence anyone who is not of color...It's just a leftist bullshit term that says SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF A MINORITY."

"model".. a TOTALLY FREE MARKET does not exist here, or anywhere else I can think of.

No one said it did. Economists (and you might want to get someone with an education to explain this to you) make models and charts all the time to track movements in all kinds of markets. The model I gave you, (Professional sports) is as close to a free market model as you're going to get. Teams are able to pack arenas with fans paying $100 or more per seat based on winning. And this model has ZERO affirmative action or quotas. It's all TOTALLY based on merit.

Really now? What exactly did I "blame Whitey" for?

At some point, perhaps you should invest a little time in actually READING the bullshit you post. The whole concept of "White Privilege" is BLAMING WHITEY. And you obviously believe white privilege exists.

You post is a load of crap.

I just post facts. And facts don't care about your feelings.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Actually, that is a fcking LIE.

Fred Trump LOANED his son ONE million, which the son had to pay back with interest.
Again, this was a small Queens construction company that Donald turned into a TEN BILLION DOLLAR international empire.

And Trump has been the best president in the history of America.
LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE SINCE 1969

And NONE of that was due to Obama, (who was the worst president in the history of America.)
His fathers was not a member of his family?
He did not give Donnie a "loan" of at least $1 million to help his start hus own real estate business?
He did NOT inherit approx. $200 million when his father passed away?
Really now...

Since when has it been established that Trump is worth $10 billion?

Last edited:
Feb 2019
Florida
Eh? you have proof that trump is worth "TEN BILLION DOLLARS"?

Try to keep up with the class here. (Words actually mean things.) I said Donald Trump built a ten billion dollar international empire. I didn't say his personal wealth was at ten billion. To simplify this, there is a ten billion dollar international empire out there with the Trump name on it.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Wait, not white? why not if it's such a privilege?
Eh? you have proof that trump is worth "TEN BILLION DOLLARS"?

Try to keep up with the class here. (Words actually mean things.) I said Donald Trump built a ten billion dollar international empire. I didn't say his personal wealth was at ten billion. To simplify this, there is a ten billion dollar international empire out there with the Trump name on it.
ahuh. so how much of this "TEN BILLION DOLLAR EMPIRE" did trump actually build?

To simplify this, there is a ten billion dollar international empire out there with the Trump name on it.
lol