IG could not explain 18-day window between Ukraine call and whistleblower complaint: sources

Jan 2019
southeast
IG could not explain 18-day window between Ukraine call and whistleblower complaint: sources

By Catherine Herridge, Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Whistleblower did not disclose contact with intel committee to inspector general, source says
Intelligence community watchdog Michael Atkinson reportedly says he did not have any independent or firsthand knowledge of contacts between the whistleblower and Democrat-led House Intelligence Committee; Catherine Herridge reports on the details.
Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, in testimony to House lawmakers about the whistleblower complaint on President Trump's controversial phone call with his Ukrainian counterpart, could not explain what accounted for the 18-day window between the July 25 call and the Aug. 12 complaint filing — or when exactly the whistleblower contacted a key Democrat's staff, sources familiar with the testimony told Fox News.
The whistleblower's contact with Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff's staff before filing the complaint in mid-August has prompted renewed scrutiny of Schiff.

I believe Adam Schiff will have to step aside because of his strange involvement and lying IG could not explain 18-day window between Ukraine call and whistleblower complaint: sources

Reactions: John T Ford
Jul 2014
Sol 3
This Deep State Leaker effort is falling apart.

Trump killed it by releasing the Transcript of the call.
Trump did not release a transcript of the call.

Instead, the White House released a "summary" memo of the call.

It would be interesting to see the contents of the full call.

We know the call lasted about 30 minutes -- but the entire "summary" can be read in less than 10.

For me, it's a red flag when someone releases a partial "summary" of something.

It means they still want to control the information and what we think about it.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

We know the call lasted about 30 minutes -- but the entire "summary" can be read in less than 10.

Not only that, for some reason they felt the need to store the transcript on a super-duper secret server.

May 2019
midwest

By Catherine Herridge, Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Whistleblower did not disclose contact with intel committee to inspector general, source says
Intelligence community watchdog Michael Atkinson reportedly says he did not have any independent or firsthand knowledge of contacts between the whistleblower and Democrat-led House Intelligence Committee; Catherine Herridge reports on the details.
Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, in testimony to House lawmakers about the whistleblower complaint on President Trump's controversial phone call with his Ukrainian counterpart, could not explain what accounted for the 18-day window between the July 25 call and the Aug. 12 complaint filing — or when exactly the whistleblower contacted a key Democrat's staff, sources familiar with the testimony told Fox News.
The whistleblower's contact with Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff's staff before filing the complaint in mid-August has prompted renewed scrutiny of Schiff.

I believe Adam Schiff will have to step aside because of his strange involvement and lying IG could not explain 18-day window between Ukraine call and whistleblower complaint: sources
Herridge and Blitzer believe Trump provides facts. Boy are they mistaken.
:cool:

Reactions: EnigmaO01
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

I know that's what the fake news MSM is telling you guys to parrot.

But, back in the real world .....

The Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, hoax .... has been debunked with the release of the transcript.