IG could not explain 18-day window between Ukraine call and whistleblower complaint: sources

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Why do you upload it to a server that is classified.

Simple, There is a spy in the White House that leaked PREVIOUS CALLS with the AUSTRALIAN PM and MEXICAN PRESIDENT.

That is why.... NATIONAL SECURITY.

YOU SEE THE WHISTLE BLOWER JUST WARNED BIDEN HE WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION SINCE 2017.. and compromised national secutity.
Sounds very Derp-Statey! ^ :zany:

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
I voted for Trump and I was taught to THINK FOR MYSELF...

I am sorry you can only think when you are alone...
Trump voters can only be forgiven if they've reconsidered and suffer from buyer's remorse.
IOW, you won't be forgiven ... EVER ;)

May 2019
West Haven
Why do you upload it to a server that is classified.

Simple, There is a spy in the White House that leaked PREVIOUS CALLS with the AUSTRALIAN PM and MEXICAN PRESIDENT.

That is why.... NATIONAL SECURITY.

YOU SEE THE WHISTLE BLOWER JUST WARNED BIDEN HE WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION SINCE 2017.. and compromised national secutity.
But wait. Didn't you tell us the full transcript was posted on CNN? Where did they get it from? And what was on it that needed to be classified?
One more thing. If there really is nothing to the whistleblowers complaint, then if Barr hadn't told the acting DNI not to ignore the protocol of sending the complaint to the House Oversight Committee nobody would have heard anything about it. So by your own logic the whistleblower did not compromise national security and warn Biden he is under investigation. The Trump ball washers did.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
But wait. Didn't you tell us the full transcript was posted on CNN? Where did they get it from? And what was on it that needed to be classified?
One more thing. If there really is nothing to the whistleblowers complaint, then if Barr hadn't told the acting DNI not to ignore the protocol of sending the complaint to the House Oversight Committee nobody would have heard anything about it. So by your own logic the whistleblower did not compromise national security and warn Biden he is under investigation. The Trump ball washers did.

Yes the Full Transcript is posted. You see Trump is honest president not like Obama, he made the process transparent, and he asked the Ukraine PM to make sure it was acceptable to release

Once again, I don't know what dark place your head has been but you might try Dropping CNN and NYT and MSNBC, and get a news service that is accurate fair and balanced.

That is why the Whistle blower is irrelevant the Full conversation was released by HONEST DONALD TRUMP

But LIAR ADAM SCHIFF LIED TO CONGRESS AGAIN.. So when is he going to be expelled from Congress for perjury... Hell expelled for the a total Dumb ass.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Yes the Full Transcript is posted. You see Trump is honest president not like Obama, he made the process transparent, and he asked the Ukraine PM to make sure it was acceptable to release

Once again, I don't know what dark place your head has been but you might try Dropping CNN and NYT and MSNBC, and get a news service that is accurate fair and balanced.

That is why the Whistle blower is irrelevant the Full conversation was released by HONEST DONALD TRUMP

But LIAR ADAM SCHIFF LIED TO CONGRESS AGAIN.. So when is he going to be expelled from Congress for perjury... Hell expelled for the a total Dumb ass.
Not only do you base your opinions on your emotions: sans your opinion of Schiff, You're triggered by Obama's lies, but not Trump's 12,000+? Man that is the definition of insanity.

So no, you do not think for your self.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: the bull59