Ignorant Xians punish child to death

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Flame Baiting
Three have been charged in the death of a 7-year-old Wisconsin boy who, according to a criminal complaint, was punished for not knowing Bible verses.
Timothy Hauschultz, his wife Tina Hauschultz and their 15-year-old son Damian Hauschultz have all been charged in the death of Ethan Hauschultz. Ethan died in April 2018 from hypothermia and blunt force trauma to the head, chest and abdomen..
Timothy is charged with felony murder and felony contributing to the delinquency of a child along with four other charges. Tina is charged with failing to prevent bodily harm and intentionally contributing to the delinquency of a child. Damian is charged with first-degree reckless homicide and six other charges.
More insanity below.

Redirect Notice

Which is the bigger sin:
A seven year old not knowing bible verses....
Killing a seven year old for not knowing bible verses...?

Xians are cruel and ignorant. These people should be shot.

Waiting on the board Xians to justify this.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Three have been charged in the death of a 7-year-old Wisconsin boy who, according to a criminal complaint, was punished for not knowing Bible verses.
Timothy Hauschultz, his wife Tina Hauschultz and their 15-year-old son Damian Hauschultz have all been charged in the death of Ethan Hauschultz. Ethan died in April 2018 from hypothermia and blunt force trauma to the head, chest and abdomen..
Timothy is charged with felony murder and felony contributing to the delinquency of a child along with four other charges. Tina is charged with failing to prevent bodily harm and intentionally contributing to the delinquency of a child. Damian is charged with first-degree reckless homicide and six other charges.
More insanity below.

Redirect Notice

Which is the bigger sin:
A seven year old not knowing bible verses....
Killing a seven year old for not knowing bible verses...?

Xians are cruel and ignorant. These people should be shot.

Waiting on the board Xians to justify this.
Three people calling themselves Christians were actually cruel and stupid.

Therefore, are all Christians cruel and stupid?

That's the same sort of thinking that condemns all Muslims for the actions of the Jihadis. It's called "stereotyping."

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF

That's the same sort of thinking that condemns all Muslims for the actions of the Jihadis. It's called "stereotyping."
And evidence shows in far too many cases that it’s also accurate.
I’m not saying all Xians would do this, but it does happen all too often. Xians are the most ignorant portion of our society.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

He didn't say Christians, he said Xians which I define loosely as crazy-as-a-shit-house rat RW conservatives CLAIMING to be Christians to justify their crazy hatefull shit.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.

I agree, but I think the point is, it isn't Islamic terrorism that has been the scourge of violence in America these past two years.
It's 'Christian' white nationalist, homegrown terrorism.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I agree, but I think the point is, it isn't Islamic terrorism that has been the scourge of violence in America these past two years.
It's 'Christian' white nationalist, homegrown terrorism.
That's the point, but the problem with that point is that people who subscribe to a religion aren't necessarily terrorists.

And just because there is one deranged person who claims a particular religion doesn't mean that everyone in that religion is deranged.

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Well then the ones who aren't a going to have to do a better job at cleaning house because fuck if I have NOT had ENOUGH.