Ilhan Omar files for divorce from her second husband

Sep 2016
My own world
If she was a conservative woman, lefties would be criticizing her up one side and down the other.

But because Omar is a Democrat, muslim, 'woman of color' who hates this country, liberals love her.
Only if the conservative woman had run on family values and then it turned out she had been a complete hypocrite. I know plenty of men who have done that but I can't think of any woman who made family values and the sin of adultery a main stay of their career. I don't recall any situation that then she then had been caught with her skirt up over her head with someone other than her husband. Do you?

Reactions: Panzareta
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Only if the conservative woman had run on family values and then it turned out she had been a complete hypocrite. I know plenty of men who have done that but I can't think of any woman who made family values and the sin of adultery a main stay of their career. I don't recall any situation that then she then had been caught with her skirt up over her head with someone other than her husband. Do you?
You mean she doesn't go for hikes on the Adirondack Trail?

Sep 2016
My own world
You asked for a quote of hers which I gave you.
Here's another beauty.

“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel,”
Isn't that pretty much what you accused Obama of doing with Americans?

May 2007
your place
And?????????????? Did anyone on this board jump all over her infidelity?

OK. I will try and hep you keep up again: This thread is about the personal life of a Minnesota representative. Did you even read the OP?

If she was a white Christian man, then the right would not be so fixated on her. Therefore, the right wing fascination with her is based on bigotry, sexism, and racism.