Ilhan Omar: 'I truly believe' Fox News host Tucker Carlson is 'a racist fool'

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) doubled down Wednesday in calling Fox News host Tucker Carlson a "racist fool" in response to his on-air comments about her Tuesday.
“I truly believe he is a racist fool,” Omar told reporters as she left a Democratic caucus meeting Wednesday morning.
Omar continued, saying Carlson is “weeping about the fact that we have an African-born member of Congress, the type of people that the likes of him think come from shithole countries,” referring to President Trump's reported 2018 comments referring to some African nations.
“The fact that he doesn’t get the opportunity to ban me from this country and now he has to call me a congresswoman I'm sure pisses him off,” she added.
Ilhan Omar: 'I truly believe' Fox News host Tucker Carlson is 'a racist fool'

there were hopes that Fox News would change it programing after it's changed up management. Instead, it's just doubling down on being the closest thing we have to state run media. So much so , that the President actually gets pissed off is they report anything that's doesn't advance his chosen agenda. There was a time when Fox News was actually tolerable. Not so much any more. They're playing with their third string player. Having lost their best talents. Save but a few. And , of course, Tucker is a racist.

Jan 2019
southeast
I truly believe she and her other left wingers are nuts and need to take a deep breath. Accusing someone of being racist is very serious and she bases it on absolutely nothing. I believe Pelosi needs to hang the 4 of them out to dry. They are the true racists.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I truly believe she and her other left wingers are nuts and need to take a deep breath. Accusing someone of being racist is very serious and she bases it on absolutely nothing. I believe Pelosi needs to hang the 4 of them out to dry. They are the true racists.
Left winger? Probably an Al-Queda. Omar hates this country.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
What evidence does she have, or is she just another mouthy liberal who shouts "Racist" as if the word has any meaning anymore the way they cry wolf.

Reactions: orangecat

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
lol That's kinda like saying "I truly believe that [some person who works/presents at RT] is a Putin propagandist."

No shit...

Reactions: jorae and OldGaffer