HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Reactions: jorae

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
No country can import large numbers of people who hate it and expect to survive. The Romans were the last to try that with predictable results. So be grateful for Ilhan Omar, annoying as she is. She’s a living fire alarm, a warning to the rest of us,” Carlson said.
The host began his monologue by noting that Omar's father drove a taxi and then got a job with the Postal Service after their family settled in the country. He said the future congresswoman went to a state school, got a job and then eventually was elected to Congress by people proud to elect an immigrant.
"Omar is now at the age of only 36, one of the most powerful women in America. It's an amazing story really. Only in this country could it have happened," he said.
"Ilhan Omar has an awful lot to be grateful for, but she isn't grateful. Not at all," Carlson then said. "After everything America has done for Omar and for her family, she hates this country more than ever."
“Omar isn’t disappointed in America. She’s enraged by it,” he continued. “That should worry you, and not just because Omar is a sitting member of Congress. Ilhan Omar is living proof that the way we practice immigration has become dangerous to this country.”
Carlson said Omar, who moved to the U.S. as a child after living in a Kenyan refugee camp, shows that immigration laws are “undermining” America.

Tucker Carlson: Omar 'living proof' US immigration laws are 'dangerous'

These are Carlson Tucker’s comments. I would describe his rhetoric as belligerent and opprobrious. In my opinion, in this context racist is subjective.

Reactions: Akosikojak
Jan 2019
southeast
Here is a reminder for those who defend Ohmar...from Rep. Engel (D) and she is claiming Tucker is a racist. Laughable.

“unacceptable and deeply offensive to call into question the loyalty of fellow American citizens because of their political views, including support for the US-Israel relationship.”

“Her comments were outrageous and deeply hurtful, and I ask that she retract them, apologize, and commit to making her case on policy issues without resorting to attacks that have no place in the Foreign Affairs Committee or the House of Representatives,” he said.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
No country can import large numbers of people who hate it and expect to survive. The Romans were the last to try that with predictable results. So be grateful for Ilhan Omar, annoying as she is. She’s a living fire alarm, a warning to the rest of us,” Carlson said.
The host began his monologue by noting that Omar's father drove a taxi and then got a job with the Postal Service after their family settled in the country. He said the future congresswoman went to a state school, got a job and then eventually was elected to Congress by people proud to elect an immigrant.
"Omar is now at the age of only 36, one of the most powerful women in America. It's an amazing story really. Only in this country could it have happened," he said.
"Ilhan Omar has an awful lot to be grateful for, but she isn't grateful. Not at all," Carlson then said. "After everything America has done for Omar and for her family, she hates this country more than ever."
“Omar isn’t disappointed in America. She’s enraged by it,” he continued. “That should worry you, and not just because Omar is a sitting member of Congress. Ilhan Omar is living proof that the way we practice immigration has become dangerous to this country.”
Carlson said Omar, who moved to the U.S. as a child after living in a Kenyan refugee camp, shows that immigration laws are “undermining” America.

Tucker Carlson: Omar 'living proof' US immigration laws are 'dangerous'

These are Carlson Tucker’s comments. I would describe his rhetoric as belligerent and opprobrious. In my opinion, in this context racist is subjective.
So he is using her as a "prop" to push his "beliefs" on how dangerous immigration is.

He is basically echoing what Trump says all the time.

Then again he has also had white nationalist's write columns for his website - The Daily Caller, so there is that too.

Reactions: Babba and Panzareta

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
She's wrong, but only off by one letter. Carlson is a racist Tool. He's not actually a racist himself, but he's test marketed a bunch of ideas that he has repeated and embellished for the sake of an audience. He has to appeal to an audience--he's on TV. The audience he appeals to just happens to be racist. He's a hypocrite maybe, but not actually a racist.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I truly believe she and her other left wingers are nuts and need to take a deep breath. Accusing someone of being racist is very serious and she bases it on absolutely nothing. I believe Pelosi needs to hang the 4 of them out to dry. They are the true racists.
So, disparaging someone's character requires a level of proof now?

Trump Says Judge’s Mexican Heritage Presents ‘Absolute Conflict’

Donald Trump Says Central Park Five Are Guilty, Despite DNA Evidence

"We had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, 2 years old, a beautiful child, went to have the vaccine and came back and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic," Trump said.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.

So I watched it. again, I didn't hear the word "muslim" once. why lie?

Anyway, he's very sensationalist but right, she's constantly harping on how evil a country we are, she's a raging anti-semite.... which brings up a funny point, you all don't see the antisemitism in her "jews are about the benjimins" and "dual loyalties" long standing bigoted antisemitic canards, but you see anti muslim here for stating we shouldn't immigrate people here who hate us?

REally?