Ilhan Omar: This is not going to be the country of the white people.

May 2012
By the wall
1556688273288.png

Rep. Ilhan Omar, in her first extensive remarks since President Donald Trump publicly criticized her comments about 9/11, condemned the President's "vile attacks" and "demented views."

"We are collectively saying your vile attacks, your demented views are not welcome here," the Minnesota Democrat said Tuesday at a rally outside the US Capitol. "This is not going to be the country of the xenophobics. This is not going to be the country of the white people. This is not going to be the country of the few. This is going to be the country of the many."

Omar's remarks came on her first day back on Capitol Hill after a two-week recess. While lawmakers were out of town, Trump tweeted a video on April 12 using 9/11 imagery attacking her comments about the September 11 terrorist attacks and she has since said she's had an uptick in death threats.
Ilhan Omar blasts 'demented views' in first extensive comments since Trump tweets

Seriously, can't we just throw this freak show in Gitmo or something at this point.

I don't think I've ever seen a more racist person in congress. She makes Truman look like a saint.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
View attachment 23485

Ilhan Omar blasts 'demented views' in first extensive comments since Trump tweets

Seriously, can't we just throw this freak show in Gitmo or something at this point.

I don't think I've ever seen a more racist person in congress. She makes Truman look like a saint.
No, she shouldn't be thrown in jail for her words. She should be thrown out of office come next election. Let her say everything she wants now. In fact, give her a shovel.
Debate her. Show her she is wrong on all counts. And be civil about it.

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
This is like Obama's "We will fundamentally change America" speech gone racist

Also imagine Trump saying her line with any other skin color? CNN would explode

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Tough shit, she is a duly elected Representative. And you cant do shit to her. Her constituents in Minneapolis don't like her, they will vote her out, but it is not like she was a stranger to them when they voted her into office. I do love the whining and crying from the fringe right bigots and racists though.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Tough shit, she is a duly elected Representative. And you cant do shit to her. Her constituents in Minneapolis don't like her, they will vote her out, but it is not like she was a stranger to them when they voted her into office. I do love the whining and crying from the fringe right bigots and racists though.

Isnt trump a duly elected person?

Whats up hypocrisy