Illegal Alien Sex Offender Victimized Pre-Teen Girl, Freed by NC County Rejecting ICE

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Another instance of liberal insanity. You know, the liberals who whine about how much they care about children, when it is politically expedient that is. But so many cases like this where illegal alien perverts are let out into the community by liberal politicians.

Illegal Alien Sex Offender Victimized Pre-Teen Girl, Freed by NC County Rejecting ICE Detainer

A convicted sex offender who pleaded guilty to victimizing a pre-teen girl roamed the streets free for nearly a month after Orange County, North Carolina authorities refused to honor a U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainer.

On Monday, ICE agents located and arrested Udiel Aguilar-Castellanos, a Mexican national who was allowed to pose a public safety threat to North Carolina due to the county’s refusal to detain him, ICE reports:

“U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) arrested an unlawfully present Mexican national Monday who is a registered sex offender in Orange County, North Carolina, after the county refused to honor an ICE detainer and instead released him from local custody in June without any notification to ICE.

“Orange County’s refusal to honor ICE’s detainer, or to even notify the agency that it was releasing a convicted sex offender, allowed the subject to pose a public safety threat to North Carolina residents for nearly a month until his capture Monday.”​

Local officials not only refused to detain Aguilar-Castellanos, but also failed to inform ICE of the disposition of his case or release.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-...mized-pre-teen-girl-freed-nc-county-rejecting

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Wait? What?? Are you alleging this did not happen? That the story is not true? That the quotes attributed to ICE are false? Link, please.
No, he's not. He's saying you shouldn't use hack sources that boast their political slant in their own motto if you want people to take you seriously.

Perfectly cherry picked anecdote, BTW.

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No, he's not. He's saying you shouldn't use hack sources that boast their political slant in their own motto if you want people to take you seriously.

Perfectly cherry picked anecdote, BTW.
I don't think it matters what source was used to discuss a topic like this.

It's expected that any topics the Left doesn't want to discuss they attack the source, as evidenced by this very thread.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
I don't think it matters what source was used to discuss a topic like this.

It's expected that any topics the Left doesn't want to discuss they attack the source, as evidenced by this very thread.
No, we don't want to discuss the topic because we know what you're trying to imply and its idiotic. If I post a thread about a Jehova's Witness who was a pedophile, what does that say about the Jehova's Witnesses? Nothing. And I could say the same thing about illegal aliens, and be absolutely correct.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No, we don't want to discuss the topic because we know what you're trying to imply and its idiotic. If I post a thread about a Jehova's Witness who was a pedophile, what does that say about the Jehova's Witnesses? Nothing. And I could say the same thing about illegal aliens, and be absolutely correct.
Whatever you say .....

We know the real reason you guys do not want to discuss this and so do millions of American voters.