Illegal gang member protected by California’s sanctuary laws viciously STABS woman to death in her home

May 2013
Boise, ID
Try reading this and become educated about the topic before you try to call out other posters for simply being informed in areas you are not. Because your useless and annoying little comments are becoming tiresome. The first one was about anal cavities. Now this one is supposedly bout me operating on "hunches" (what ever the fuck that is suppose to mean) when everything I have stated about this law is 100% fact.

So until you can actually come up with something substantive to say I suggest you point your useless dribble elsewhere.

Here is a link describing what this law actually does if you are actually interested... which I doubt.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrEwhVYeIlcbyMADaBXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1552541912/RO=10/RU=https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/2017/12/28/inland-empire-sheriffs-follow-california-sanctuary-law/977549001//RK=2/RS=Ep6qM_r4zvkHGssZGhbC5TX9GJM-
Your newspaper story is greyed out and requires registration and likely payment. Sorry Jeremy, but you're losing this argument ... Bigly ;)

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Your newspaper story is greyed out and requires registration and likely payment. Sorry Jeremy, but you're losing this argument ... Bigly ;)
It wasn't for me...

And I don't doubt that you believe your lame commentary is winning the argument. In fact I would be surprised if you didn't...

That's usually how the democrats think you win debates - by making asinine comments void of any substance, facts, or ideas - and then telling them they lost the debate after they log off for the night. lol

Let me give you some advice BoiseBo - if you have to keep telling the other guy he's losing the argument and you're winning that's the first indication you are getting your ass handed to you. ^^

May 2013
Boise, ID
It wasn't for me...

And I don't doubt that you believe your lame commentary is winning the argument. In fact I would be surprised if you didn't...

That's usually how the democrats think you win debates - by making asinine comments void of any substance, facts, or ideas - and then telling them they lost the debate after they log off for the night. lol

Let me give you some advice BoiseBo - if you have to keep telling the other guy he's losing the argument and you're winning that's the first indication you are getting your ass handed to you. ^^
If I need your advice Jeremy, I'll be sure and let you know ;)

Nov 2014
North Carolina
If I need your advice Jeremy, I'll be sure and let you know ;)
Oh you need it whether you know it or not. Because needing to tell the other guy you are winning the debate and he is losing is one the worse debate tactics you can have. It practically screams weakness and insecurity. Strong arguments stand on their own. They don't rely on the person making them to constantly have to remind themselves they are winning and their opponent is losing. That's what people in denial have to do. :)

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Might explain why yours are on the floor - And they can't get up! :D

Well it does explain why you have yet to make a single argument in this thread. All you can do is post stupid pictures and snide comments. Oh - and remind everyone you are winning and they are losing.

Frankly you're one of the worse debaters I have ever seen. You don't even debate really. You just lurk and attack people with these asinine one-liners that for some unknown reason you believe to be clever. At least Hayjen and Watchman present actual arguments that attempt to refute what was said. I will give them that.

And please, feel free to prove me wrong at any time and present an actual argument. Honestly I wish you would. Cause these pathetic trolling attempts are starting to bore me.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
That's a highly subjective opinion; not the basis of a legal argument.

Wrong. The first obligtaion of government is protecting the citizen and the legal alien. But hey, you are good to go with the crime which illegals perpetrate thanks to sanctuary foisted off by the Democratic Party.

Jan 2014
California
What I said was perfectly accurate:

California isn't protecting anyone. If ICE wants to arrest and deport anyone in California, the state will not stand in their path.

Is California doing anything to stop federal agencies from acting within the state of California? They're not helping; but they're not impeding either. Illegal immigration is a federal matter; not a state matter. Therefore, it's the job of the federal government, using federal resources and federally-employed personnel, subsidized by federal tax dollars. To the best of my knowledge, the federal government has not offered to subsidize the state government for use of state resources.

What's your issue with States' Rights?
Mr. Djinn,

You know that is a lie. When an illegal is in custody, ICE knows where they are. When California lets an illegal go, they melt back into the hole they came from. ICE can try and find them, but local law enforcement is more on the side of the illegals than they are on the law.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Mr. Djinn,

You know that is a lie. When an illegal is in custody, ICE knows where they are. When California lets an illegal go, they melt back into the hole they came from. ICE can try and find them, but local law enforcement is more on the side of the illegals than they are on the law.
To go even a step further - even if ICE has specifically asked to be notified if a certain individual here illegally has been detained they are still not permitted to notify them (except in very limited circumstances).

So anyone who dares to suggest this law is not designed to protect illegal immigrants from immigration enforcement just has no idea what they are talking about.