Illegal Immigrants Released from Prison -DESPITE ICE WARNING- Accused of Killing Teen Girl

Jan 2019
southeast
DEVELOPING: Illegal Immigrants Released from Prison -DESPITE ICE WARNING- Accused of Killing Teen Girl
posted by Hannity Staff - 3 hours ago

A pair of illegal immigrants released from a Maryland prison were arrested last month for the murder of a teenage girl, with ICE officials confirming they had requested officials detain the migrants for “violent behavior.”
“BREAKING: 2 unlawfully present El Salvadoran teens have been arrested and charged with first-degree murder of a Maryland girl. Both had previously been arrested for attempted murder. In spite of detainers placed on them, both were released without notification to @ICEgov.,” posted the White House on social media.DEVELOPING: Illegal Immigrants Released from Prison -DESPITE ICE WARNING- Accused of Killing Teen Girl | Sean Hannity

Something wrong with this picture...and so very sad.

Jan 2019
southeast
Reliable source, please?
Is this good enough for you, birdzeyez....ICE seeks custody of teen murder suspects for a second time

Josue Rafael Fuentes-Ponce and Joel Ernesto Escobar, both Salvadoran nationals, were previously arrested on May 11, 2018 when they were arrested by Prince George’s County Police Department (PGCPD) for attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder, participation in gang activity, conspiracy to commit murder, attempted robbery, and other related charges. ICE officers lodged a detainer with PGCDC, however both were released on an unknown date and time without notification to ICE.

Nov 2016
USA
Is this good enough for you, birdzeyez....ICE seeks custody of teen murder suspects for a second time

Josue Rafael Fuentes-Ponce and Joel Ernesto Escobar, both Salvadoran nationals, were previously arrested on May 11, 2018 when they were arrested by Prince George’s County Police Department (PGCPD) for attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder, participation in gang activity, conspiracy to commit murder, attempted robbery, and other related charges. ICE officers lodged a detainer with PGCDC, however both were released on an unknown date and time without notification to ICE.
Yes it is. Thank you.

That was a heinous crime that was on local TV. I agree that the courts should be releasing criminal suspects who are illegal immigrants to ICE custody. However, I part company with the right wingers who insinuate that a crime is more heinous when the perp is an “illegal.” It would be no less heinous if the perp or perps are home grown goons. I’m appalled by this particular crime not because of the immigration status of the perps but because the crime was just so heinous. Period.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
BULL. FUCKIN’. SHIT.

You’re just trolling again but not contributing a fucking thing to any discussion.
Whose Sanctuary City policy was it to release these criminals back into the community so they could hack this 14 year old girl to death with a machette in the woods?

Uhm-Hmm ......

My comment is spot on to this discussion.

This child is DEAD due to an immediate dirrect result of Leftist policies.

And, so are thousands more Americans.

Nov 2016
USA
Whose Sanctuary City policy was it to release these criminals back into the community so they could hack this 14 year old girl to death with a machette in the woods?

Uhm-Hmm ......

My comment is spot on to this discussion.

This child is DEAD due to an immediate dirrect result of Leftist policies.

And, so are thousands more Americans.

LIKE I SAID, BULL FUCKING SHIT. Thousands are murdered each year at the hands of home grown goons who sew US citizens, like that goon who mowed over and murdered Heather Heyer in Charlottesville. And the rabid right only gets outraged when the murders are at the hands of upillegal immigrants. Fucking hypocrites, the lot of you.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
LIKE I SAID, BULL FUCKING SHIT. Thousands are murdered each year at the hands of home grown goons who sew US citizens, like that goon who mowed over and murdered Heather Heyer in Charlottesville. And the rabid right only gets outraged when the murders are at the hands of upillegal immigrants. Fucking hypocrites, the lot of you.
A woman has a lot more to fear from the typical US male citizen than from the typical male undocumented immigrant.

Reactions: birdzeyez