Illegal Suspected in Ohio Teen Rape Captured in Texas

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
An illegal immigrant suspected of kidnapping and raping two teenage sisters in Ohio has been captured in Texas following a nationwide manhunt, according to police.

David Ramos Contreras, 28, was arrested Thursday by deputy U.S. marshals and police officers in Lubbock, Texas, where he was found inside a home hiding under a bed.

Along with three other suspects, Contreras is accused of sexually assaulting and holding 13- and 14-year-old sisters against their will at a Days Inn in Bowling Green, Ohio, where the girls were staying with their mother. Two of the suspects, Juan Garcia Rios Adiel and Arnulfo Ramos, remain on the loose, and a fourth, Simon Juan, is in custody in Ohio.

Illegal Immigrant Suspected In Ohio Teen Rape Captured In Texas | The Daily Caller

Two down, two more to go.

I think anyone who enters this Country illegally after being deported should face a mandatory 10 years in prison.

The one thing all these murderers and rapist have in common is almost always multiple deportations.

Feb 2007
In my mind
A mandatory 10 years in prison.

You pay for it.

As for your assessment regarding all murderers and rapists what data led you to that conclusion?

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
An illegal immigrant suspected of kidnapping and raping two teenage sisters in Ohio has been captured in Texas following a nationwide manhunt, according to police.

David Ramos Contreras, 28, was arrested Thursday by deputy U.S. marshals and police officers in Lubbock, Texas, where he was found inside a home hiding under a bed.

Along with three other suspects, Contreras is accused of sexually assaulting and holding 13- and 14-year-old sisters against their will at a Days Inn in Bowling Green, Ohio, where the girls were staying with their mother. Two of the suspects, Juan Garcia Rios Adiel and Arnulfo Ramos, remain on the loose, and a fourth, Simon Juan, is in custody in Ohio.

Illegal Immigrant Suspected In Ohio Teen Rape Captured In Texas | The Daily Caller

Two down, two more to go.

I think anyone who enters this Country illegally after being deported should face a mandatory 10 years in prison.

The one thing all these murderers and rapist have in common is almost always multiple deportations.
i think he should face trial or enter a guilty plea just as our justice system allows because I respect the Constitution and the rule of law,

Jul 2014
midwest
Two illegals down, two to go.

Yet some idiot politicians want to ABOLISH ICE!

That's not gonna go over well in most of the country...

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Authorities believe that all four suspects are in the U.S. illegally. A search of the Days Inn room where they were staying turned up fake identification documents, including a bogus U.S. permanent resident card issued out of Florida.

Contreras is a Mexican national who was deported from the U.S. in October 2017, according to police. He will be extradited back to Ohio to face charges, FOX 8 Cleveland reported.