Illinois Considers Another Terrifying Law Allowing Infanticide

Nov 2016
USA
EXACTLY! after birth is "infanticide" or more simply "murder".

Glad you agree that New York just legalized murder.
I didn’t do that. I don’t appreciate having people put words into my mouth the way you did. Please don’t do it again.

And please show where in the NY statute it specifically authorizes “murder” (as defined in the NY statute) of a newborn.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Yes, they do. Too bad there are so many on this forum who think Planned Parenthood uses tax dollars to perform abortions and then sells off baby heads for profit.

Does Planned Parenthood receive government funding?
Does Planned Parenthood perform abortions?
The answer is yes to both. You can't fill up only part of a bucket. The money they receive from taxpayers may not be earmarked for abortions. But it frees up other funds to be used for that purpose.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
What part of my post "child is born alive" and "if the baby is capable of survival" interferes with the doctor's medical judgement?

After the child is born, does the doctor examine it? Does it have a right to medical care?
Not a doctor, me. And happily, nobody I know has been through this horror. But I suppose that the safest procedure is usually vaginal, with the fetus removed in a nonsurvivable manner.

The doctor should not be under ANY state criminal law duty to choose to do a C-section because the fetus is more likely to survive it.

(The details of this topic quickly exceed my tolerance for real life horror.)

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I didn’t do that. I don’t appreciate having people put words into my mouth the way you did. Please don’t do it again.

And please show where in the NY statute it specifically authorizes “murder” (as defined in the NY statute) of a newborn.
I've done it multiple times already. I've got no patience for people who prefer to argue from ignorance AND THEN ask for sources when they finally realize they are defending murdering babies.

Nov 2016
USA
Just look into the celebration of the new york law change, look at how the new process was defended.... In short, your view ceased being valid when they started talking about delivering the baby AND THEN having the conversation on what to do.

So, yes, they ARE LITERALLY SAYING TO PERFORM THE ABORTION AFTER THE CHILD IS BORN!!!
What a crock of bullshit. There is NO SUCH THING as abortion after birth! Good grief!

A conversation on “what to do” is morally and ethically valid when making decisions on end-of-life care for someone who doesn’t have long to live, such as palliative care and DNR orders. IOW, if a woman gives birth to an infant without a brain, a grossly defected heart that cant sustain life until corrective surgery is possible, or whose organs are outside the body, all conditions which guarantee a very short life, hours at most, it is morally acceptable to just let it die.

Show me where in NY law it gives the parents and doctors the authorization to go further and “snap its neck.”

Nicnam

Dec 2013
Not a doctor, me. And happily, nobody I know has been through this horror. But I suppose that the safest procedure is usually vaginal, with the fetus removed in a nonsurvivable manner.

The doctor should not be under ANY state criminal law duty to choose to do a C-section because the fetus is more likely to survive it.

Thanks for ignoring my questions pertaining to my post you quoted and what you originally said.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
What a crock of bullshit. There is NO SUCH THING as abortion after birth! Good grief!

A conversation on “what to do” is morally and ethically valid when making decisions on end-of-life care for someone who doesn’t have long to live, such as palliative care and DNR orders. IOW, if a woman gives birth to an infant without a brain, a grossly defected heart that cant sustain life until corrective surgery is possible, or whose organs are outside the body, all conditions which guarantee a very short life, hours at most, it is morally acceptable to just let it die.

Show me where in NY law it gives the parents and doctors the authorization to go further and “snap its neck.”
Wrong. Look it up.

The baby killers have definitely stepped up their game... and you still support them. Sick.

Nov 2016
USA

Before the era of ultrasound and some of the high technology we have now, my aunt gave birth to a 32 week “blue baby.” It was believed that he had a major heart defect. They called the chaplain to baptize him and just let him die an hour after birth. They did not kill him, but took no extraordinary measures to save him, because with the technology and surgical techniques that existed at the time, it would have been an exercise in futility.
I've done it multiple times already. I've got no patience for people who prefer to argue from ignorance AND THEN ask for sources when they finally realize they are defending murdering babies.
No you didn’t. I too have no patience for people who argue from ignorance, such as people who keep prattling the bogus and intellectually dishonest “post birth abortion” meme.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Flame Baiting
I’m not making the claim. You and your ilk are. The burden of proof is on you guys.
And it's been sourced so many fucking times it's joke level, and willing ignorance.

Don't worry, I'd be fucking ashamed of myself too if I was on team "kill baby".