Illinois Considers Another Terrifying Law Allowing Infanticide

Nicnam

Dec 2013
!
What a complete weird comparison.

We get it, you don't like PP. But there is nothing to suggest they are or ever were, doing anything illegal.

And yes, please continue to ignore that the vast majority of their services is actually healthcare for lower-income people.
Strange since that is not true, if you have ever visited the place you would know different.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Not nearly as bizarre as that 3% talking point. There are plenty of community health centers who provide more care than Planned Parenthood without doing abortions.
No there is not and that is yet another worn out talking point.

You sure jump around with your comments on this thread.

First, it was Bill Cosby and now it's community health care centers?

So let's just make sure, here are the facts

NOBODY ABORTS A NEWBORN BABY

PP again is audited every year

Abortion is still legal in this country.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Strange since that is not true, if you have ever visited the place you would know different.
It's shocking what some on the Left believe.

I wonder sometimes if they are really just that mininformed or if they are really just that disingenuous.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
So are you saying you have been to PP and have seen a lot of rich people there?

And how do you know how much money people make simply by looking at them?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Same argument applies to all those welfare recipients you're supporting and the future ones you're preventing from being aborted.
We don't execute people for being on welfare. And what makes you think that they'll all be welfare recipients. For all we know, they could be a doctor or an engineer or a poet or just a really nice person.

Nicnam

Dec 2013
!
So are you saying you have been to PP and have seen a lot of rich people there?

And how do you know how much money people make simply by looking at them?
Yes, I've been there but where in my post did I say anything of the kind about rich people?

We have a member who used PP as her primary health provider, you must have forgotten.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Where in my post did I say anything of the kind?

We have a member who used PP as her primary health provider, you must have forgotten.
And? Did that member happen to mention their income level?

Again, most of PP's funding comes from Medicaid and Title X

Programs that are designed for lower-income people.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
We don't execute people for being on welfare. And what makes you think that they'll all be welfare recipients. For all we know, they could be a doctor or an engineer or a poet or just a really nice person.
Of course not. The far Right just seeks to cut them off and kick them out into the streets. What happens to them after that isn't their problem, eh?

Dude, people born of welfare recipients usually end up as welfare recipients. Wanna guess why?

Sure, 1 out of a 100 or a 1000 might actually amount to something. So what? We have too many people now. Lots of doctors, engineers and poets....and too many fucking lawyers. :)