I'm buying this place!

Nov 2006
Bay of Plenty nudist park up for sale
The park is surrounded by gardens, a secluded bush drop and a river. Guests are able to partake in mini golf, pétanque and swimming, provided they abide by the "compulsory nudity" rule.

Of the park, D'Anvers says "there are no sexual overtones whatsoever" and that guests are "simply people who love to run around with no clothes on".
Bay of Plenty nudist park up for sale
Yeah baby, I'm movin here!:)

Aug 2018
Vancouver
There’s a very well known nude beach in Vancouver. A very respectable historical local landmark.

Pro: It’s adjacent to Western Canada’s largest university (coeds = yay)

Con: Most days here are about 15 degrees C, and the water is probably 8 degrees C (shrinkage = boo)

Jan 2016
Colorado
Nudist parks are overrated.

As are nude beaches.

Or, so I've heard...
I've been to the Mayan Riviera, where there is a lot of topless sunbathing. Yes, it's over-rated. For every 10 women who are sunbathing topless, there might be one that is actually worth ogling. I might get myself in trouble for making such a comment.....

Nov 2010
San Diego...ish
I've been to the Mayan Riviera, where there is a lot of topless sunbathing. Yes, it's over-rated. For every 10 women who are sunbathing topless, there might be one that is actually worth ogling. I might get myself in trouble for making such a comment.....
A lot of Italian beaches are the same way. You can always find one going topless who is absolutely gorgeous, but she is always surrounded by 10 half naked grandmas and their speedo wearing grandfathers.

Mar 2010
Indiana
Funny story (I may be repeating myself). Was on bus trip to Normandy Beach, France. We were all on the bus (mostly middle age to senior citizen males) as we paralleled the beach, and the tour guide was pointing up to the German gun emplacements. No one looked at her or heard a word she said as a topless woman flopped her boobies up and down walking along the beach on the other side. She was hot and she knew it!

Jan 2016
Colorado
Funny story (I may be repeating myself). Was on bus trip to Normandy Beach, France. We were all on the bus (mostly middle age to senior citizen males) as we paralleled the beach, and the tour guide was pointing up to the German gun emplacements. No one looked at her or heard a word she said as a topless woman flopped her boobies up and down walking along the beach on the other side. She was hot and she knew it!
Exhibitionist.

I do love me some exhibitionist women. If they're hot, of course.