I'm watching the inaugural AAF game.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Not me. Fuck football! Seriously! This is the time of the year for college basketball!

Priorities, gentlemen!! Priorities!!

Jun 2014
United States
Not me. Fuck football! Seriously! This is the time of the year for college basketball!

Priorities, gentlemen!! Priorities!!
Sorry, I just don't care about roundball. To each his own...

I'll watch spring football, if it's real football. I never cared for that "arena" football though. AAF is set up to feature a lot of local CFB players who didn't quite make it in the NFL. That should help in developing local fan loyalty for the teams among CFB fans. I also like the rule changes they've implemented. I wouldn't call myself a fan yet, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Sorry, I just don't care about roundball. To each his own...

I'll watch spring football, if it's real football. I never cared for that "arena" football though. AAF is set up to feature a lot of local CFB players who didn't quite make it in the NFL. That should help in developing local fan loyalty for the teams among CFB fans. I also like the rule changes they've implemented. I wouldn't call myself a fan yet, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
I'm a fan of the NFL.

I've also been a fan of a number of other pro football leagues. I enjoy the competition. I like the obscurity of it. Seeing guys you never heard about. Seeing guys who fall under the "where are they now" banner. Cool logos. It's good stuff.

CFL... USFL... UFL... Arena... XFL...

Enjoyed them all.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I'm a fan of the NFL.

I've also been a fan of a number of other pro football leagues. I enjoy the competition. I like the obscurity of it. Seeing guys you never heard about. Seeing guys who fall under the "where are they now" banner. Cool logos. It's good stuff.

CFL... USFL... UFL... Arena... XFL...

Enjoyed them all.
I'm not gonna watch junior varsity games or junior varsity leagues.

For me, February and March are for college basketball. I'll get back 'into' football in April, for the NFL draft.