San Diego Fleet
Head Coach: Mike Martz
Running Backs Coach: LaMont Jordan
Wide Receivers Coach: Az-Zahir Hakim
Tight End Coach: Anthony Becht
Defensive Backs Coach: Eric Allen

Jun 2014
United States

I'll be surprised if the XFL makes it. It's still controlled by the WWE people, and it still wants to directly compete with the NFL, while the AAF is not only open to close cooperation with the NFL, but is encouraging it. Still, if both organizations have success, I could see them potentially arranging a post season playoff at some point in the future. They'd have to converge on their various rules changes for that to happen though.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I'll be surprised if the XFL makes it. It's still controlled by the WWE people, and it still wants to directly compete with the NFL, while the AAF is not only open to close cooperation with the NFL, but is encouraging it. Still, if both organizations have success, I could see them potentially arranging a post season playoff at some point in the future. They'd have to converge on their various rules changes for that to happen though.
I think the most logical outcome of this, based upon th huge amount of money available in their coffers, is that the NFL eventually absorbs AAF and uses it as their official minor league system. That would still be at least a couple years away at the earliest though because how it was used in relation to current players would have to be negotiated in as part of the next collective bargaining agreement.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Got to watch the Orlando vs. Memphis game this weekend. Pretty entertaining.

Checked out some highlights online and I still just love the nickname and color scheme of the San Diego Fleet.