'Impartial' fact-checkers are revealing their partisanship against Trump

Dec 2014
Opal mining
Conspiracy theorists hating on fact checkers. As if I haven't heard that mantra since 9/11 and it has simply become a part of the rhetoric and it allows the claimant to dismiss the source without any valid reason. Of course they use false and hasty generalisations and rarely address the source material supplied by the fact checker, however, that's their MO.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Conspiracy theorists hating on fact checkers. As if I haven't heard that mantra since 9/11 and it has simply become a part of the rhetoric and it allows the claimant to dismiss the source without any valid reason. Of course they use false and hasty generalisations and rarely address the source material supplied by the fact checker, however, that's their MO.
Articles have been written explaining how the fact-checkers get it wrong. Had you bothered to read the link I posted, you would see a few examples.

Nov 2016
Maryland
They’re just pissy because trump isn’t getting universal adulation and accolades, with nary a negative comment about him, so they have to discredit and demonize those who dare to diss the great, the wunnerful Donald trump.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
They’re just pissy because trump isn’t getting universal adulation and accolades, with nary a negative comment about him, so they have to discredit and demonize those who dare to diss the great, the wunnerful Donald trump.

I've been reading similar attacks for years and it goes way beyond Trump.

Nov 2016
Maryland
Articles have been written explaining how the fact-checkers get it wrong. Had you bothered to read the link I posted, you would see a few examples.
Yeah, I read it. I thought they were talking @bout right wing “fact checkers,” from what they were saying. My bad.

[Extreme Sarcasm alert]

Feb 2019
Florida
Nobody is denying facts based on hard numbers and Fact Checker sites are not based on hard numbers either.

Honestly at this point only Sheeple believe Fact Checker sites.

You know .... the same ones watching CNN and MSNBC.
Exactly.

Only idiots call it fact checking.

Those of us with jobs call it OPINIONS.