'Impartial' fact-checkers are revealing their partisanship against Trump

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
The article provided examples, not assertions. It's too bad that leftists now can't even seem to recognize they are being duped by the fake news sources.

Fact-checkers, who the left rely on to bash Trump and conservatives, ought to be accurate, but unfortunately, their hate comes out and any thinking American can see them for what they are --- a biased left-wingnut source for left-wingnuts.
Translation - I got caught using a highly biased source so now I have to post more lame talking points because that is what I do best.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
The article provided examples, not assertions.
Er, no, It did not support the examples with source material. Clearly you missed my point, and I suspect it's a little above your 'pay scale', so to speak.

It's too bad that leftists now can't even seem to recognize they are being duped by the fake news sources.
I don't know or care about leftists, but that's more like the usual conspiracy theorist level of debate ~ the infantile personal attack. Keep up the pitiful work!

Fact-checkers, who the left rely on to bash Trump and conservatives, ought to be accurate, but unfortunately, their hate comes out and any thinking American can see them for what they are --- a biased left-wingnut source for left-wingnuts.
Yes, more banal and infantile rhetoric.