'Impartial' fact-checkers are revealing their partisanship against Trump

Nov 2018
Maryland
No, an emergency or crisis is something that is getting so bad something must be done. It's not getting so bad, it's getting better so to call it an emergency is a fucking lie. but I hope he declares one so his party has to make asses out of themselves going along with him or tell him to fuck off. Either one would be advantageous to the other party.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An emergency is also a crisis that could get worse if nothing is done. If I have a pipe that is leaking water and I do nothing to stop it, it could get worse, the pipe could burst and create a flood.

There is a crisis at the border, and it's an ongoing crisis that must be addressed. To ignore the problem, to put your head in the sand, is not going to stop the flow of illegals into our country.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
The NY Post is a well-respected source, and although it leans a little right, it's not nearly as biased as the WaPo or the NY Times.
According to an LA Times article, the New York Post was reported to be the preferred newspaper of U.S. President Donald Trump, who maintains frequent contact with its owner, Rupert Murdoch. The Post, According to a survey conducted by Pace University in 2004, was rated the least-credible major news outlet in New York. Further, The Post has been criticized since the beginning of Murdoch’s ownership for “sensationalism, blatant advocacy, and conservative bias.”

A factual search reveals several failed checks.

Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks. (7/16/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 12/14/2018)
New York Post - Media Bias/Fact Check

The fact that it's Trump's preferred newspaper tells you all you need to know about it's credibility.

Last edited:
Nov 2018
Maryland
Translation - I got caught using a highly biased source so now I have to post more lame talking points because that is what I do best.
Highly biased? That depends on who is saying that. Just because a leftist says my source is highly biased, doesn't make it so. And, those who speak the loudest may be entirely wrong.

Those who refuse to see that much of the fact-checking is biased, shows me a person who is willing to accept the fact-checker on the face, and is not interested in the truth. They are so ingrained in their own beliefs, they love to go to fact-checkers to support their biased opinions and the fact-checkers give them what they want.

I am not saying all fact-checkers lie all of the time. I am saying they are not nearly as reliable as leftist would have us believe.

Nov 2018
Maryland
New York Post - Media Bias/Fact Check

The fact that it's Trump's preferred newspaper tells you all you need to know about it's credibility.
It's a source that is read by millions of Americans, because they have come to rely on it and if it were proven to put out a lot of false stories, they would not be using that source.

CNN has tanked because many Americans have found their stories to be wrong.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
It's a source that is read by millions of Americans, because they have come to rely on it and if it were proven to put out a lot of false stories, they would not be using that source.

CNN has tanked because many Americans have found their stories to be wrong.
The National Enquirer is read by millions of Americans. That proves nothing.

Nov 2018
Maryland
The National Enquirer is read by millions of Americans. That proves nothing.
True. And, millions read the NY Times and WaPo, two rags that leftists rely on.

But, the NY Post has been mostly accurate.

How reliable is the 'New York Post' compared to other ...
The New York Post is a reliable newspaper.When you compare it to other newspapers, the main differences between the Post and, say, the New York Times are ones of tone, style, appearance, choice of story subjects--its personality, if you will.
https://www.quora.com/How-reliable-is-the-New-York-Post-compared-to-other-newspapers

Nov 2006
True. And, millions read the NY Times and WaPo, two rags that leftists rely on.

But, the NY Post has been mostly accurate.

How reliable is the 'New York Post' compared to other ...
The New York Post is a reliable newspaper.When you compare it to other newspapers, the main differences between the Post and, say, the New York Times are ones of tone, style, appearance, choice of story subjects--its personality, if you will.
https://www.quora.com/How-reliable-is-the-New-York-Post-compared-to-other-newspapers
This is from the post, I think they are underestimating the number
Trump has made over 7,000 phony or misleading claims in office: report
President Trump’s bogus claim that former presidents have endorsed his idea for a wall along the southern US border highlights the more than 7,600 false or misleading statements he has made since he stepped into the Oval Office.