Impasse Blocks Effort to Fix Calif. Double-Voting Loophole

Apr 2019
Southeast
That's a whole bunch of fact-free generalization.

Meanwhile, North Carolina is about to hold a special Congressional election after last November's election was declared fraudulent. REPUBLICAN candidate Mark Harris hired a CONVICTED FELON named Leslie Dowless as his campaign adviser, and Dowless and his staff illegally collected over 1000 ballots from Democrats and either destroyed or altered them.
Dowless and four of his co-workers have been indicted on multiple vote-tampering and obstruction of justice charges.
The state refused to certify Harris' election victory, and he has agreed not to run again.
One unsourced example? Really?
Democratic Operative Explains Voter Fraud: We've Been Bussing ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/.../project_veritas_exposes_organized_voter_fraud_...

Oct 18, 2016 - In the second video from James O'Keefe's Project Veritas Action series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives explain in detail how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. In the video, Democratic politico Scott Foval, who was fired ...
Missing: examples ‎| ‎Must include: ‎examples

Florida Democrats on defense amid election fraud investigation - Politico

https://www.politico.com/.../florida-democrats-on-defense-amid-election-fraud-investi...

Nov 16, 2018 - TALLAHASSEE — After getting crushed in the 2018 midterms, the Florida DemocraticParty is now playing defense after staffers sent altered ...
Missing: examples ‎| ‎Must include: ‎examples

Voter fraud - Conservapedia

https://www.conservapedia.com/Voter_fraud

Jump to Examples - So, he “fabricated” registration forms by using data from the Democratic Party of Virginia's voter files, using names and addresses from ...

Texas mayor Richard Molina arrested, charged with voter fraud

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/.../texas...arrested...fraud/3581818002/

Apr 25, 2019 - Authorities arrested Edinburg Mayor Richard Molina for voter fraud ... Texas mayor Richard Molina charged with organized election fraud, illegal voting ... a bill to toughen penalties for election crimes while Democrats say it ...

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
There were 415,972 votes cast in Contra Costa county in 2016. If 113 of those votes were fraudulent, then we're talking about the loophole generating a fraud rate of 0.027%.

That's pretty damned low. Still worth closing the loophole, but it's not exactly a red-siren sort-of-thing.
Yeah, and includes a link to the now debuked DMV "thing"

And there are only TWO ways you can vote in CA

By actually going to your local polling station or by mail in

So right off the bat, the first paragraph at the link is wrong.

Jan 2014
California

HayJenn,

Exactly, you can vote two ways at the same time, like the article says. Going to your local polling station, then mailing your ballot in.

Sep 2012
California
HayJenn,

Exactly, you can vote two ways at the same time, like the article says. Going to your local polling station, then mailing your ballot in.
I do not have a local polling station because my address only allows mail in ballots. If I show up in another precinct, they might give me a provisional ballot or they might tell me tough luck. But if it is possible to do this then they need to change the law and procedures to avoid any semblance of cheating even if there is virtually none of it going on.

Nov 2010
San Diego...ish

Vote harvesting...

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Mr. Djinn,

The 10th, 21st, 25th, 39th, 45th, 48th, and 49th.
Ok... Let's start with California's 10th district, which was won by a Democrat (Harder) by 52.25% vs. 47.75%.

In September 2018, both FiveThirtyEight and The Economist projected that Harder had at least a 63% chance of defeating Denham. Josh Harder won the general election held on November 6, though Jeff Denham led the reported vote count for several days. Denham conceded defeat on November 14.
Source

Furthermore, the 10th district has a fairly long history of electing democrats.

This seems to run against your narrative of "republican districts where the republicans were polling ahead, only to miraculously lose." They were neither Republican districts, nor were the Republicans polling ahead.

So let's look at the 21st district, won by a Democrat by 50.4% vs. 49.6%.

It's a bit much to quote, but if you read here, it clearly says that almost all of the polls favored the Democrat.

And like the previous example, the 21st district ALSO has a history of electing democrats.

You can click the links - confirm what I've said. Now before I waste any more time, did you want to stand by your claims regarding the 25th, 39th, 45th, 48th, and 49th districts? You were clearly wrong about the first two; they were neither Republican districts, nor did the polls wrongly predict the outcome.

May 2019
The Wine Country
I don't know if this counts as a bribe but ...

When I lived in Marina Del Rey, the polling place was in the common building of the complex. And on election day, they put out a little spread. Some Danish, some fruit and coffee and juice. So we got little trays of continental breakfast and filled out our ballots.

I never missed an election.

But then when I moved to the Valley Of The Moon, my polling place was at a school.

And they didn't give me shit.

So now I vote by mail. The Registrar marks my name off the list and, if I show up at the polling place, they tell me to go home.

Not that I'd go there. No raspberry turnover, no me.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
if you tell them you're not an American citizen they let you vote as many times as you want.
I swear .It's in our constitution.

Jan 2014
California
I do not have a local polling station because my address only allows mail in ballots. If I show up in another precinct, they might give me a provisional ballot or they might tell me tough luck. But if it is possible to do this then they need to change the law and procedures to avoid any semblance of cheating even if there is virtually none of it going on.
Mr. God,

California has no interest in doing this because it is a one party state. Legitimate voting procedures would endanger that.

Sep 2012
California
Mr. God,

California has no interest in doing this because it is a one party state. Legitimate voting procedures would endanger that.
Right. I know its hard for others to understand why the state that gave you Reagan turned solid blue but you might want to look up Prop 187 and Pete Wilson. After that, the right was doomed.