Impeachment is coming.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Do you seriously want four more years of the idiot in the WH?
The last two times impeachment came up in America one president resigned as it was coming and one president held office after going through it.

I'll take those odds.

Also, I actually changed my mind on this, because it's Congress' duty to address lapses in leadership, regardless the potential outcome.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
The last two times impeachment came up in America one president resigned as it was coming and one president held office after going through it.

I'll take those odds.

Also, I actually changed my mind on this, because it's Congress' duty to address lapses in leadership, regardless the potential outcome.
Exactly. They don’t have a choice. Impeachment should have nothing to do with election outcomes.

May 2019
Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed
I am very conflicted about impeachment! On one hand, I feel we need to start the process so we can let the president's to come know they aren't above the law & they can't just do whatever they want.

On the other hand, I feel it will probably blow up in the faces of the Democrats. I mean his "walking dumb" followers are to unintelligent to even care about things he did or does that are impeachable offences! So as soon as the Senate laughs & says Sir Tiny Hands has never done anything wrong, they will just look at the Democrats, talk some shit & then go campaign for future President Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity!