In Scotland trump built a wall. Then he sent residents the bill.

Sep 2013
On a hill
"BALMEDIE, Scotland — President-elect Donald J. Trump has already built a wall — not on the border with Mexico, but on the border of his exclusive golf course in northeastern Scotland, blocking the sea view of local residents who refused to sell their homes.

And then he sent them the bill.

David and Moira Milne had already been threatened with legal action by Mr. Trump’s lawyers, who claimed a corner of their garage belonged to him, when they came home from work one day to find his staff building a fence around their garden. Two rows of grown trees went up next, blocking the view. Their water and electricity lines were temporarily cut. And then a bill for about $3,500 arrived in the mail, which, Mr. Milne said, went straight into the trash."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html?_r=2

Last edited:
Nov 2007
NE Wisconsin
How do you know he didn't build the wall to protect local houses from stray golf balls? Probably cheaper to build a wall then deal with all the lawsuits from golfers hitting balls through windows or hitting cars.
Do you seriously believe that? You can't be that naive.

Regards,

Bourne

Sep 2013
On a hill
How do you know he didn't build the wall to protect local houses from stray golf balls? Probably cheaper to build a wall then deal with all the lawsuits from golfers hitting balls through windows or hitting cars.
Yeah, that trump is all heart.

May 2012
By the wall
Well, at least I know that certain people actually think instead of depending on lame conjecture in a humorous and failed effort to support whatever Trump does.

Regards,

Bourne
Well I can't read the whole article because it requires a subscription but how high is this wall?

Sep 2013
On a hill
Well I can't read the whole article because it requires a subscription but how high is this wall?
Fifteen feet.

"So do Susan and John Munro, who also refused to sell and now face an almost 15-foot-high earthen wall built by Mr. Trump’s people on two sides of their property."