In the Pittsburgh area right now...

Aug 2012
We have two, two-store home furnishing companies advertising "going out of business" sales. This, I do not believe, is a coincidence. This is what Obamanomics and the ACA is doing to the American economy, slowly killing off the small business community and (further) enriching corporations through over-regulation and QE. We have entered the permanent stagnation phase of economic development, just as the Eurozone countries did decades ago when they adopted similar policies. Why would anyone support such nonsense? Is the left so anti-capitalist that they would rather see us economically implode than remain a successful, capitalist economic system. Remember, as the collapse accelerates, who exactly it was who brought this malignant economic disease to our shores...

Aug 2012
Greenridge Free State
We have two, two-store home furnishing companies advertising "going out of business" sales. This, I do not believe, is a coincidence. This is what Obamanomics and the ACA is doing to the American economy, slowly killing off the small business community and (further) enriching corporations through over-regulation and QE. We have entered the permanent stagnation phase of economic development, just as the Eurozone countries did decades ago when they adopted similar policies. Why would anyone support such nonsense? Is the left so anti-capitalist that they would rather see us economically implode than remain a successful, capitalist economic system. Remember, as the collapse accelerates, who exactly it was who brought this malignant economic disease to our shores...
What we need is massive government regulation to protect us from the nasty furniture store industry.

The government could easily use computer programs similar to the ones used to set up Obamacare, and make the most popular furniture styles available at affordable prices.

Of course, it could all be subsidized so the entitled get theirs too.

Nov 2011
What we need is massive government regulation to protect us from the nasty furniture store industry.

The government could easily use computer programs similar to the ones used to set up Obamacare, and make the most popular furniture styles available at affordable prices.

There's no reason the less fortunate in our society shouldn't enjoy the modest comfort of a leather couch and recliner like everyone else.

Aug 2012

Ah yes, and mandate that we all buy new furniture each year!

Aug 2012
Greenridge Free State
That's exactly right. Businesses were thriving until Obamacare went into affect.
Actually, business was thriving until the Pelosi-Reid Congress sabotaged the economy in the quest for the White House.

It worked, the left should be proud and take credit for a great plan.

Reactions: 2 people
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Actually, business was thriving until the Pelosi-Reid Congress sabotaged the economy in the quest for the White House.

It worked, the left should be proud and take credit for a great plan.
Wait. I thought the state of the economy was Obama's fault. Oh I get it. When a Republican President is in office, the economy is the responsibility of congress. When a Democrat is President, it's no longer the responsibility of congress. I'll let you know when my eyeballs stop spinning.

Reactions: 2 people