In the Pittsburgh area right now...

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Why? Would you suggest all libs get lumped into the same category with him?
I'm suggesting that you frequently refer to "the left" as if we are a monolithic group rather than a collection of individuals.

Feb 2011
The greatest place on Earth California
My daughter in Pittsburgh has not mentioned anything. She is of the opinion that the economy is going great.

Reactions: 1 person

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
My daughter in Pittsburgh has not mentioned anything. She is of the opinion that the economy is going great.
Maybe for Luke Ravenstahl's security details. But for everyone else the Pittsburgh economy hasn't been great in a long time.

Feb 2011
Maybe for Luke Ravenstahl's security details. But for everyone else the Pittsburgh economy hasn't been great in a long time.
Perhaps they are stuck in the zero sum economy of the republicans.

Feb 2011
Not likely, given that the city and county are Democrat run and have been for years.
Well like the rest of the nation they are suffering the economic malaise left by the Bush administrations economic fiasco.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Well like the rest of the nation they are suffering the economic malaise left by the Bush administrations economic fiasco.
You mean the economic malaise caused by the Obama Administration anti growth policies.

Reactions: 2 people
Feb 2011
You mean the economic malaise caused by the Obama Administration anti growth policies.
I have no idea what inorganic concept you are spewing but I do mean the republican administration of G. Wrong Bush. I thought I was clear on that.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I have no idea what inorganic concept you are spewing but I do mean the republican administration of G. Wrong Bush. I thought I was clear on that.
Well then you need to learn what year it is.