Indiana Night Nurse

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
A controversial tweet allegedly posted Friday by a nurse at one of the largest hospital systems in the nation has sparked an internal investigation.

The tweet came from an account named "Night Nurse," linked to Indiana University Health employee Taiyesha Baker, FOX59 reported.

"Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves b___," the tweet read.

Indiana ?Night Nurse? says white women raising sons who are ?rapists? and ?killers,? sparking probe | Fox News

Wow .......

Where to begin with this one.

First of all, let me ask ... Do you think this nurse should lose her license?

And, secondly ... would you be comfortable with a person like this caring for your child?

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
She is statistically correct so far as the USA is concerned. White men top the chart in all categories, and they tend to start as sons.

On what grounds would her licence be removed?

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
She is statistically correct so far as the USA is concerned. White men top the chart in all categories, and they tend to start as sons.

Actually that is factually incorrect and the whole irony of her statement.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA

Because she is a nut job. What kind of Nurse would post bullshit like that on social media? If you are that bias and bigoted, healthcare is not for you. Keep in mind she is a Peds nurse. Depending on the hospital social media policies, she most likely will be terminated. I am not sure what Indiana nursing board will do. How could you defend that with good conscious as a RN? Do nurses in the UK post idiotic crap like that on social media? Reading this article made me sick.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Because she is a nut job. What kind of Nurse would post bullshit like that on social media? If you are that bias and bigoted, healthcare is not for you. Keep in mind she is a Peds nurse. Depending on the hospital social media policies, she most likely will be terminated. I am not sure what Indiana nursing board will do. How could you defend that with good conscious as a RN? Do nurses in the UK post idiotic crap like that on social media? Reading this article made me sick.
I agree 100%.

That is the very reason I addressed the ethical concerns about this story first.

Unfortunately I think we will see many member's here at PH defending this kind of behavior.

Last edited:
Nov 2006

He thinks it should be removed because her first name is Taiyesha. It was a dead giveaway for a racist to start a thread over.

Babylon

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Jersey
A controversial tweet allegedly posted Friday by a nurse at one of the largest hospital systems in the nation has sparked an internal investigation.

The tweet came from an account named "Night Nurse," linked to Indiana University Health employee Taiyesha Baker, FOX59 reported.

"Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves b___," the tweet read.

Indiana ?Night Nurse? says white women raising sons who are ?rapists? and ?killers,? sparking probe | Fox News

Wow .......

Where to begin with this one.

First of all, let me ask ... Do you think this nurse should lose her license?

And, secondly ... would you be comfortable with a person like this caring for your child?
Shes an asshole..

No way on losing her license..